• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Who got my stuffs? and questions!

Elaysia

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hi Lake Sup!

Yeah, my question is anyone on the boards that happened to get my things. After playing 8 years it only took 3 months for my two beloved homes filled to the brim with my stuffs to fall to the ground. My Zento home right by the moongate and my Malas house behind orc fort after you come out of the cave/tunnel, about 5 houses back by the mountain and right by the starry abyss. I bet it was like Christmas that day! lol

Anyway, I really would like the chance to buy some of my most cherished and personal items back or even if you don't want to sell it. Just let me know you gots it.

To start off with any personal bless deeds or items with the names:

Laurana
Fumi
Elaysia
Bena Bane

Also, how many people have items with the name Fumi on it or one of the taming books from Laurana, I spent years making and handing those out. I taught many a people the ropes on taming and just wonder if they are still around.

Personal bless deeds with the names of my guilds:

Personal bless deed for MOB- Mafia of Britannia or guild deed

Personal Bless deed for OPM- Opiate Pain Management or guild deed

Personal bless deed for Love, Peace and Happiness.

Whispering rose:

Long hard boat or ship LOL

Really the rest of it I am not so worried with.

If you know or have any of these PLEASE let me know if you want to sell or that they are still are around.

G

GWAR_LS

Hey girl,
wassup long time. u prob dont remember me but I played with u and teka in ML when it first came out. Sorry to hear the bad news wish u would have sold that too me before!!

cya in game

Elaysia

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hey girl,
wassup long time. u prob dont remember me but I played with u and teka in ML when it first came out. Sorry to hear the bad news wish u would have sold that too me before!!

cya in game
Oh yeah, definitely remember you! Haha, yeah suxxors. I should have at least put the stuff I wanted to keep in the bank... =/