• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Who are we ?

Lien Ragus

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As a (re) start i think it could be a very good idea to list hereunder our different chars. I ll start with my 2 families then :

Lady Raelle RaaM Warrior (old type)
Lord Scribouillard SRG Mage/tamer
Lord Lien Ragus RAA Crafter (smith/tailor/carp/tinker/miner) RAA guild leader
Lady Galadriele SRG Disco tamer
Lady Black Widow RaaM Archer
Lord Perry Ragus RaaM Mage/mystic
Nicolas Flamel - Crafter/ alchemist

Maitre Hendemeur RAA Crafter/bowyer
Grumphor APWAL Dexxer
Lady Ixandriele RaaM mage/mystic
Milady Yeuse RaaM Full Bard RaaM guild leader
Amy Cal MIR Stealther Thief
Bent Drashko EMB Fisher / cook
Lord Gilgame'sh RAA Crafter / Imbuer

Now it s your turn !!! ;)

Odin of Europa

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Merlin SRG - disco tamer
Thor RAAM - archer

And other chars you know but not in ally
Hex - necro mage weaver
Zippy - sampire

:)

Tyranissa Wrath

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Guess I better add my crew to the list, given that I suggested this list...

** My most frequently played characters
* Characters you may adventure with now and again

Listed by place of residence:

The Tower Of Memory
** Tyranissa Wrath (SRG) - Tamer/Mage (also part-time barmaid at The Sword And Shovel Tavern)
** Chandika Pfaenyx - Thief/Archer/Paladin
Kro'naz - Macer/Fisherman/Cook
Malrishaine - Bard/Mage
Thrax Ru'Khan - Sampire (sort of)
Szinatar Hun'rae - Fencer/Necromancer
Shaan Risenfyre (ECL) - Fletcher/Lumberjack/Mage

The Draconic Temple
Khatriia - Paladin/Tailor
Ghedorrah - Crafter (Smith/Carpenter/Tinker/Tailor)/Mage
* Leatherwylde - Treasure Hunter/Mage
* Mane-of-Night - Tamer/Mage
* Dragonfyre Glory - Mage/Alchemist
Tsiagen Hiroshin - Artificer/Mage/Mystic

Minerva Foxglove

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
All my ladies have a first name on M and most of them a last name Foxglove. Im NOT Mituna or Moira thou.

RAA: Mim, Maya, Minerva, Molly, Morgana, all Foxgloves covering everyting in crafting.

RAAM: Melissa, Mimi, Mandoline Melanie, mages and bards. Matilda archer .

SRG Mary tamer.

Mir: Marina fisher, Melody t-hunter, Miranda thief.

I have a third acc open pretty often but chars are of no importance and not guilded. I open the account when I need space .

Teclo[C*C]

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm Teclo of W, or Tec for short, + loads of other alts, you might have seen Tiwaz running around, or met Intoxicated by medusa to mention the ones i use most atm

Vaire

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi! My Alliance characters:

SRG: Vaire (GM) and Torin(both tamers of course)
RAAM: Yavanna (bard), Nienna (warrior), Este (archer), Thuringwethil (mystic/spellweaver), Baal (mage/spellweaver), Aragon (warrior)
MIR: Varda (GM/t-hunter), Oden (fisher)
RAA: Vana, Tor, Nessa (crafters)

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have: RAA - Calleigh Graffey, Scribe
RAAM - Heidi Ninfel, stealth shepherd with spellweaving and Kirsten Pheable, bard/mage
Y F - Petra Fyde, warrior. Runlykell, cowardly crafter, Joy Nerry, also crafter, Nevah Scene, treasure hunter, Barry Coodah (only male) Fisherman, Piper Lullabie, peace tamer, Xorartep, Thief (pvm only)

Tokot

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My turn then? We (me and my girlfriend Dreamera) both have access to our accounts so you can meet either of us on any char. WLD guild was kinda joke but now we got an attachment to it and not going to abandon it, despite the fact i may ask to join other guilds with some of my chars. WLD is one of those "single member guilds" in alliance :)
Tokot[WLD] - Spellweave/mage tamer
Victor Renquist[WLD] - Sampire
Verona[WLD] - Mystic/necro/chiv/bushido thrower
Tokot the Craft[WLD] - Old style crafter
Marishka[WLD] - Crafter/Artificier
Denver Slimeborn - unguilded pvp thief/antistealther
And mainly Dreamera's chars:
Palladis[WLD] - Disco/tamer
Dragonfly[WLD] - PvM thief/T hunter
Anatolia[WLD] - Provo/thrower
Zoidberg - to be fisher someday

Tame Misha

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
just to put some life in here again, I dare (even as a pretty new member) to add my alliance characters as well.
First of all it's of course stupid little Misha (SRG), the "someday I'll be an experienced" tamer and dye merchant
Then we have an old remnant from the ruins Of Spiritwood *sigh* Goto Andone (RAAM). He turned from Mage into a Mystic/SW/Mage now.
And then we have ole Odysseas (RAA), a very old crafting mule. He is Smith, Carpenter, Tinker, Tailor and former Jack of all Trades...

last but not least, i hope there will be a bit more chat here :)

Misha

Gnoopey

Journeyman
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
very well ... here's my "crew of housemates" ...

my private "toy guild" [~A~] was allied to the SAOR guild alliance for years and is now also part of the RAA guild alliance for a good while already (!)
  • Swamp house - adjacent to the north of the Trinsic swamp in "the lost miner III" - order in list is from the age of the characters:
    • Mimir [~A~] - my oldest character - looks pretty much like I look in 'real' ... read, not much hair left and a white beard - now some sort of an "über" mule ... smith, tailor, carpenter, fletcher, tinker - had sold archer ammo in the old RAA shop and was honored to be the first of my characters to be added into [RAA]
    • Brunhild [RAAM] - my oldest mage - born human, later went through the human to elf quest after the household had got the first 120 magery power scroll - a legendary spellcaster with positive karma - seldom used lately
    • Sigurd [~A~] - swordslinging human resource gatherer - can adapt to become an ABC archer - switches between mining, lumberjacking and healing
    • Reginleif [SRG] - born elf - now she's the 2nd of my elven "quartett" in this house - she's kinda "mad" with beasts - switches between mage and mage / spellweaver tamer
    • Gefion [~A~] - born elf - 3rd of the elven quartett - began as a tailor (!) ... after hitting legendary tailor, she went down the "dark side" of casting ... now she's a legendary spellcaster at the bottom of negative karma - she also switches skills around pretty often - she can be mutated into a necro tamer
    • Regin [~A~] - born human, mutated into a gargoyle when stygian abyss was new - switches between "artificier / mystic / fisher" and "artificier / mystic / tamer" - a typical "flying soulstone" - he's also qualified as a legendary smith and tailor - was also in RAA for a good while during busier times
    • Jarnsaxa [~A~] - born elf - gimplate can be switchted between:
      • ninja / fencer
      • ninja / fencer / archer
      • ninja / fencer / dungeon thief
      • ninja / stealth tamer

• Desert house - located in one of the Malas broken mountain "pouches" ... the house was originally built by Mim (Foxglove) and was held by Lien (Ragus) ... he gave it to me when I was a bloody noob when he had gotten his first keep - the house got it's historical flag last year (thankXXX again to Petra (!) )
    • Brynhild [~A~] - born human - gimplate can be switched between mage/ninja/stealth herder/tracker/detect hidden to a stealth ninja mage tamer
    • Snorri Sturluson [RAAM] - human "big mouth" - switched between 4x120 full bard (with magery & meditation) and a "reduced" mystic bard - one bard skill stoned away, meditation replaced with focus & mysticism ... mystic disco / provo is able to solo stuff, that I avoid with other housemates
    • Urd [~A~] - human female - oldest of my "nornes", representing the past - "serves" as a red "kill dummy" for the "swamp house crew" or for whoever needs justice gains in the alliance - necro mage
    • Verdandi [RAAM] - born gargoyle, later mutated to an elf - norne, representing the presence - rather "simple" sampire who swings maces and blackstaffs
    • Skuld [SRG] - human female - 3rd of the "nornes", representing the future - had initially trained cooking and macing before she became a bard tamer - switches between disco & peace, "borrowing" bard skills from Snorri
    • Dvalin [~A~] - "walking soulstone" - GM alchemy, cartography, cooking, forensic eval, lockpicking..., some magery & wrestling
    • Alfrigg [RAAM] - born elf, mutated to a gargoyle - mystic bladeweaver
that's about it ... ;-)

Last edited:

Melchiah

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Seeing as I've recently become more active (again), thought I'd be good to share my group of active characters that you might've seen around!
Melchiah - Crafter, [RAA]
Zephon - Mage / Tamer [RAAM]
Turel - Chiv Archer [RAAM]

I've also got three non-alliance characters:
Rahab - Pickpocket - The one who keeps dropping the junk at WBB Meets!
Dumah - Mage / Weaver / Mystic
Gothmol - Chiv Fencer

I've also got a second account with a few characters, but that's not currently active :(