• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Whispers from the Past (Zyrn & Zephyr)

Rho aka Zephyr and Zyrn

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
It's been several years since I played Ultima Online, but the other day I became nostalgic for it after sharing a couple of tales with a friend who brought up UO.

I'm unsure how many of you played this far back, but back in 2000 I helped bring some excitement to Chesapeke as Seer Koldorn.

More specifically, I was an assistant to the Lead Seer who was behind Mazrim, and I was the one who developed the characters of Zyrn the Elementalist and Zephyr the Wind Dragon.

I just recently saw that a few years back the Aryslan Banner Ruins monument was created, which pays tribute to those stories, and now that I know about that I have an itch to create a new UO account and take a journey there to see it myself.

While my gaming now has me in the realm of Azeroth (my main hobbies now involve WoW and podcasting) I will never forget my roots.

To those who were there when Zyrn and Zephyr walked the land, thank you for being involved in what was one of the highlights of my time playing the game. And who knows... maybe one day I'll bring Koldorn, without a fancy green robe, through Aryslan once more.

Safe travels,
Rho (@RhoWoW)
aka Seer Koldorn