• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Whispering Roses

tons

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bids start at 500k and increases will be in 100k increments UNTIL the bid reaches 2m. Then it will be 500k increments... These are located on ATL. I will stop the auction Saturday evening. I will be out of town until Monday evening and that is when I will be delivering. My ICQ is 668916515 if there are any questions. Thanks

Mondaine - 500k - Marshall Welsch

Last edited:

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'm sure many would be interested if we knew the names. After all.... look at my signature. :p

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Value with roses can depend a lot on names. Although tedious, you will get the most gold possible if you take the time to list the names. Capitalized letter placement and exact spelling are important to many who collect them

Dregg

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
I know there would be many of us interested in the roses. All you got to do is get a list of the names, set a reserve on each and set up an auction. As long as the reserves are reasonable you will sell every rose if placed on these forums.

4gregu

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know there would be many of us interested in the roses. All you got to do is get a list of the names, set a reserve on each and set up an auction. As long as the reserves are reasonable you will sell every rose if placed on these forums.
Agreed. I've done a few successful rose auctions, the most recent can be seen here :

https://stratics.com/community/threads/4gregus-whispering-rose-auction-3.330553/

500k per has worked as a great starting point for me (and eventually they all sold)

Dregg

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
I'll get this started:

Here are my opening bids

Ace - 1m
Aphrodite - 1m
BamBam -1m
Boris Yeltsin - 2m
Brave Heart - 1m
Bubble Gum -1 m
Calvin Klein - 2m
Carter - 1m
Fire - 1m
Hippocrates - 1m
Honest Abe - 2m
Honest Man - 1m
Mercury - 2m
OoO OoOo - 2m

Longtooths

Supreme Commander
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
BamBam 2m
Brave Heart 2m
Bubble Gum 2m
Get Well Sweets 1m
MasterMind 1m
Mr Man 1m
Opie 1m

tons

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll close it Saturday evening. I'll be out of town so I won't be able to exchange them until Monday evening. Please use 500k increases from now on.

Dregg

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
I'll close it Saturday evening. I'll be out of town so I won't be able to exchange them until Monday evening. Please use 500k increases from now on.

Glad to see you turned this into an auction but i think you will lose lots of bidders with this rule set on a majority of the roses since most of these names are not high profile names.

Marshall Welsch

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Bids start at 500k and increases will be in 500k increments.. These are located on ATL. I will stop the auction Saturday evening. I will be out of town until Monday evening and that is when I will be delivering. My ICQ is 668916515 if there are any questions. Thanks

Ace - 1m Dregg
Adventurer
Agamemnon
Alex Van Buren
Ambience - 1m - doube blessed
Anatoly Karpov
Aphrodite - 2m - Waxx
Apostle
Bee - 1m - double blessed
BamBam - 1m Dregg
Blade Spirit
Boris Yeltsin - 2m Dregg
Brave Heart - 4.1m - panoramix2009
Bubble Gum - 20m Longtooths
Calvin Klein - 2m Dregg
Carter - 1m Dregg
Cave Floor
Chance
Cool
Counterfeit
Dameon Darksoul
DEATH
Dino
El Duce
Engineer Poelzig
Faile - 1m - Laina
Fallen Star - 1m - Aquarius
Fiona Helmsley
Fire - 1m Dregg
Force
Franklin
Get Well Sweets
Ghost
Grant
Hippocrates - 1m Dregg
Homes
Honest Abe - 2m Dregg
Honest Man - 1m Dregg
I Am Scribe
lolo
Jack - 1m - 4gregu
Jill's Love
Jimmy Houston - 1.5m - mana hit
Lan - 1m - Laina
Ldy Peace
Locke
Loki - 1m - mana hit
MasterMind - 10m - Longtooths
Matrix
Mercury - 2m Dregg
Min - 1m - Laina
Mondaine
Moonglum
Monroe
Mr Man - 6m - Longtooths
Muse
Night Walker
Noah
OoO OoOo - 2m Dregg
Opie
Mondaine 500k

tons

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Glad to see you turned this into an auction but i think you will lose lots of bidders with this rule set on a majority of the roses since most of these names are not high profile names.
I was just trying to make it simple for all parties involved. I'm OK with 100k up until the bid hits 2m

Dregg

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Aphrodite - 2.5m
BamBam - 3m
Boris Yeltsin - 2m
Calvin Klein - 2m
Carter - 1m
Fire - 1m
Hippocrates - 1m
Honest Abe - 2m
Honest Man - 1m
Mercury - 2m
OoO OoOo - 2m

slippjeem

Looking for a whispering rose for Little
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
500k on all roses without a bid please

Longtooths

Supreme Commander
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Is there a specific time this auction will end? Is there a 10minute rule?

Longtooths

Supreme Commander
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yes, the 10 minute rule is the norm. It means that the highest bidder has to have the high bid for 10 full minutes to win. It is better for a seller as it allows people to fight for items and thus pay more.

ExampleA: (Auction ends at 9pm)
Person A bids 1m at 5pm and no one else bids
They win

ExampleB: (Auction ends at 9pm)
Person A bids 1m at 5pm @ 5pm
Person B bids 2m at 8pm @ 8:50pm and no one else bids
Person B wins

ExampleB: (Auction ends at 9pm)
Person A bids 1m at 5pm @ 5pm
Person B bids 2m at 8pm @ 8:50pm
Person C bids 3m at 8:59pm (The auction end time is now extended 10 minutes or 9:09pm)
Person A bids 4m at 9:06pm (The Auction end time is now extended 10 minutes or 9:16pm)
Person B bids 5m at 9:14pm (The Auction end time is now extended 10 minutes or 9:24pm)
No one else bids and Person B wins item at 9:24

tons

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Understood. that's fine with me. 9pm central. 10min rule in effect.