• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Whispering Roses (Unique and Funny Names)

slippjeem

Looking for a whispering rose for Little
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Indiana - 750K
Hancock - 750K

PinkPandora

Rares Fest Host | LS April 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Assuming you mean 2am eastern time for new auction end time.... i am setting alarm and waking up for it...zzzzzz nite for a while.

sibble

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Correct hun :)

I feel bad I probably could have controlled this from my phone but I'd feel better if I was home when it ended.

1 and 1/2 hr remaining.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

sibble

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Any rose not bid on for 10m will be closed...
edit: this was in reference to the 10m rule after 2am (when the auction was stated to be closed)

Including "left over" roses

Last edited:

PinkPandora

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
getting a tad bit confused on the end time....but of course its cuz i am up way past my bedtime. According to the stratics time; the kepto bid was over with for 10 mins past auction close without additional bids.... i think that means its closed for ALL roses now ? based upon stratics times of bids ?

sibble

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
getting a tad bit confused on the end time....but of course its cuz i am up way past my bedtime. According to the stratics time; the kepto bid was over with for 10 mins past auction close without additional bids.... i think that means its closed for ALL roses now ? based upon stratics times of bids ?

You're correct just haven't updated thread recently the bid on Klepto was already closed at 4m

PinkPandora

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
but real quick i think this is my totals... i think... i should be in bed:
Lisa 4M,
Lisa 6M,
Klepto 4M
angel 1m
chloe 3m
bob 4
Andrew 1
Cassandra 1
maybe another bob for 1m but im too tired to make sure -- maybe not.....zzzzzzzz

sibble

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
everything will be according to what was posted rest assured :)
each person will be contacted before anything is traded.

sibble

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
original post will be updated tomorrow... where i'm more awake to copy time stamps really =/
2am was end of auction with 10 minute bid intervals afterwards winners will be contacted individually Sunday, September 29th.

sibble

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It seems that transfers to/from LS are disabled at the moment... I had a feeling this may have been coming =/ The server has been messed up since our "hardware upgrade" last Thursday :wall: Will keep you guys posted.

sibble

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Roses are now on ATL, attempting to make contact with buyers via ICQ or forum.