• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Whispering Roses ~ Chesapeake (Selling/Trading)

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
After reviewing the turn-ins (for clean-up brit); I have decided to see if anyone is interested in whispering roses...

Whispering Roses are not on the turn-in list. However; AOS items & roses are.

The AOS items are worth 6500 points (Cloth or Roses)
That is valued at .1 point per gold; or 1 Mill per 10000 points.

If you want; you can trade me ANY AOS piece (Rose/cloth) per rose; or buy a rose at 650K each.

I have over 1000. If anyone is interested; throw me a PM or message here and we can see if we can work something out. Packages for more may be able to be worked out. Some specific items on the list might be able to be haggled with as well (Such as bless deeds.. etc)

Cheers.

- Lox

PS: I am stationed w/ roses on Chesapeake.
PSS: There are a TON of names (1000+); and asking me to look through for a specific would be a HUGE hassle. I might be able to generate a list of the ones I have, but they are in NO specific order. It would need to be made worth my time to check for them

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Are they locked down so we could look through them?
They are locked down, but there are SOOO many of them that I am sure some are on top of others lol. I can certainly try to spread some out if others are interested, but still no great promises. :thumbsup:

Kimberly

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't mind wandering around and looking through them, if you would gate me to your place or make me a rune.

ICQ# 157786822

Hunter Moon

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'd also look through them. I would pay you 5 million for a Whispering Rose from Dawn and a million a piece on any god named roses. Greek, Roman, Norse or Egyptian. Only thing would be gold would be on Atlantic if that worked for you?

Hunter Moon [HOT] Atlantic