• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Whispering Roses and AoS Roses

A

Azureal

Due to a recent IDOC Im now in posession of a variety of roses, Whispering and AoS types.

From memory, the Whispering ones are older, for Valentines day, circa 2000-02? and the AoS ones were for AoS launch (obviously).

Suggestions on prices for each?

Pickaxe Pete

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The older whispering roses range 60-150k usually.

The AoS roses from 25-50k typically.

Keep in mind that you will often find these all lumped into the same vendor at the exact same pricing.

Lastly but not least, any 'cool name' can fetch 5-20mil. It really depends how cool it is! 'Lord British' would be an obvious example. 'Your sweetheart' or something to that effect is usually a few mil too. Note that this portion is totally subjective, so it is hard to price. Maybe try offering the cool named ones at your shard's auction house when a crowd is expected.

K

Kratos Aurion

I don't think characters can have the name "British" :D

But yeah. Any cool or unique names can sell for quite a bit. Whispering roses more since they're older. AoS roses can vary.

yanaki2

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i have wispering roses from : santa , julius ceasar , robin hood , merlin , town guard , death, and jesus ...to name a few of the 400+ i have... ohh and about 60+ from bob... he was a player back then...

T

tiggertessa2007

i have wispering roses from : santa , julius ceasar , robin hood , merlin , town guard , death, and jesus ...to name a few of the 400+ i have... ohh and about 60+ from bob... he was a player back then...
lol thats probly from the guild of bobs that roamed chessy fel,,,,id say there quite a few freds to :)