• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Gardening] Whimpy gardener needs new seeds

Rhiannon

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would love to grow and enjoy the new plants, but alas, a single liche (yes, the original ones) have the ability to give even my oldest and most experienced "sister" a non-permanent-but-annoying dirt nap. So I have no choice but to buy them.

Should I post that offer here or on the buy/sell forums? I thought I would start here since most of you seem to have hundreds of new seeds. Would 1000gp each make you part with 16 of them?

Rhiannon, Retired Mage
Atlantic

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I would love to grow and enjoy the new plants, but alas, a single liche (yes, the original ones) have the ability to give even my oldest and most experienced "sister" a non-permanent-but-annoying dirt nap. So I have no choice but to buy them.

Should I post that offer here or on the buy/sell forums? I thought I would start here since most of you seem to have hundreds of new seeds. Would 1000gp each make you part with 16 of them?

Rhiannon, Retired Mage
Atlantic

You won't get seed from liches anyway. I'm sure you will be able to buy them but this forum may not be the place to buy them when most here will grow them.

Why not try Atlantic tradeforum

Rhiannon

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Actually, I know that liches don't give seeds. I was making the point that I couldn't tackle any of the monsters that drop seeds as they are all harder than liches. :gee:

Thanks for the suggestion to post on the trade forums. I will do that.

Safe travels!
--Rhiannon, Retired Mage
Atlantic

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think you're underselling yourself. My crafter on Siege managed to get some seeds from Kappa in Tokuno. She had +13 magery ring, +13 magery bracelet, +12 spell book and blade spirit scrolls.

Rhiannon

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think you're underselling yourself. My crafter on Siege managed to get some seeds from Kappa in Tokuno. She had +13 magery ring, +13 magery bracelet, +12 spell book and blade spirit scrolls.
I appreciate the encouragement, Petra. However, after 10 years, 10 months, I have finally come to grips with the fact that I'm a wimp. It's mostly inexperience but dirt naps annoy me so much, I don't want to work at it anymore. Being wealthy (inherited gold from a friend), I can afford to buy the seeds and save the annoyance.

:stretcher:

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I appreciate the encouragement, Petra. However, after 10 years, 10 months, I have finally come to grips with the fact that I'm a wimp. It's mostly inexperience but dirt naps annoy me so much, I don't want to work at it anymore. Being wealthy (inherited gold from a friend), I can afford to buy the seeds and save the annoyance.

:stretcher:
Just an idea, Rhiannon ... I can hunt the monsters, and do so. However, I have made an arrangement with some of my plant-challenged friends and neighbors who were close to going red from Plant Killing. They bring me their seeds, and I grow the plants. We share the plants after they've been set to decorative. All of them have been great about dropping a book into each container identifying the monster the seeds came from. You might ask around among your friends to see if they'd like a similar arrangement.

Tuferon

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As a fellow wimp, I suggest that mummies, at least ,would be a source to try. You can go slow into the dungeon and just face the initial skellies, 3rd room on right is just 1 mumm at a time and nothing else will bother you