• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

while we're on the subjects of turn-ins...

M

mdacc#one

can we turn in:

1. years worth of xmas and holiday items? bags, bells, gift boxes etc..
2. thousands of pieces of crafted armor pieces
3. thousands of weapons
4. and a general misc category

Heck I just want to turn everything in.

If you allow all items like back in 1997 Clean Up, I think I just might turn in 90% of my items and start over again. That'll bring fun back for me again Iam sure.

Granted I could toss them all, but just isn't the same as turning them in
and trade for a prize or something.

On a different note:

This time's turn-ins are not as well thought out as the ones back in 1997.

Lets compare:

the lower ticked items in 1997 were beard cream, hair dye, beard dye. That was an awesome thing because it offered for the first time new colors that we couldn't have before. Now you have RBG sashes and shirts. Sheesh, werent RBG sashes given out already by the THOUSANDS? and AOS style writings of clothing, sandles, roses, all that beaten to death by now? If you asked the palyers I bet they could have come up with a lot more usefull or novel items.

Phoenix suit, wow that was a challenge to make. Although the resistance were low but it was standard at the time. And the suit had unique name, color, and blessed.

I understand you're trying the same thing with Knights suit this time, but the resistance factor is waaaaaaay off compare to what we can put together with a few barbed kits and level 10 artifacts. So this was not thought out properly.

The night sight earrings I give you that one. I guess if your not an Elf it helps somewhat. Eventhough all armor, ring and braclet slots can have night sight.

Back then we had the Item Bless deed. Wow that was the cream de la cream. What do you have this time to compare with that? A novel ideal would have been an "unbless personnel deed" or "charge of powder that gives one time 100% chance sucess enhance" or "uncurse deed" woooo

And I hope you did figure the ticket conversions with the items based on the difficulty of getting them. Asking us to turn in the Invalis Bruchete it better give us 300 million tickets lol cause thats what one sold for and the only 1-2 sold that I know of.

Tomas_Bryce

Rares Collector Extraordinaire | Rares Fest Host
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Snake skin boots would be very nice if there was not an almost never ending supply of duped Vine Cords with 20% resists (including 4% poison).

G

<blockquote><hr>

Snake skin boots would be very nice if there was not an almost never ending supply of duped Vine Cords with 20% resists (including 4% poison).

[/ QUOTE ]Exaggerate more? There's a couple of dozen pairs shared between the 10s of 1000s of players. Hardly 'never ending'.

D

Daren Athlorn

<blockquote><hr>

Exaggerate more? There's a couple of dozen pairs shared between the 10s of 1000s of players. Hardly 'never ending'.

[/ QUOTE ]

Correction, theres at least a couple of dozen pairs.

There could be hundreds or thousands for all we know, and considering I see a pair for sale at least once a week, I wouldn't be surprised if that were the case.

Tomas_Bryce

Rares Collector Extraordinaire | Rares Fest Host
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

There's a couple of dozen pairs shared between the 10s of 1000s of players. Hardly 'never ending'.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am willing to bet all my UO pixel fortune on there being lot more than couple of dozen. lol

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

There's a couple of dozen pairs shared between the 10s of 1000s of players. Hardly 'never ending'.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am willing to bet all my UO pixel fortune on there being lot more than couple of dozen. lol

[/ QUOTE ]

There are thousands of nearly every high end event item, it's just that due to a duper error, the general public was able to get their hands on vine cords instead of them remaining on duper accounts.

G

Also, instead of Item Bless Deeds, I think rewards should be Lily and Cebo Shrouds.

Take that manticore.

G

As much as a rich guy he is, taking items from other shards, Manticore only buys up what other people sell - so TBH I dont mind him having items from other shards if people are selfish enough to sell them!

So whats wrong with him? Too rich for you? Boo hoo