• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Which Rune Beetle Should I keep?

D

DuttyD

A.
hits stam mana
326 170 421

Str Dex Int
406 170 421

Resists
63/50/49/93/60

B.
hits stam mana
345 162 432

Str Dex Int
446 162 432

Resists
65/49/35/89/44

Only want to use one spot for a beetle in stable. Should I even bother keeping either of these?
Any input is appreciated thanks

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Even though B has higher stats I'd probably take A for the higher resists. Also you may only want to keep one slot for a Rune Beetle but that doesn't mean your stuck with either of those. You can always spend some time here and there looking for one better than either of those two.

Llewen

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
The first is the better of the two, and actually has pretty spectacular resists. However, I'd like to compare the evaluate intelligence and poisoning skills on them before I told you whether that first one is worth keeping. If it has high eval int (over 110) that is a definite keeper.

D

DuttyD

thank you both for the responses. I am going to keep A. He has 126 poisoning and 107 eval. Both better than B

Llewen

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
126 poisoning is max, and 107 eval int isn't bad either. That is a very nice beetle. You would have to search for a very long time to have any chance of finding a better one.