• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Which proves more power SDI 50% spellbook or SDI 25% with the appropriate slayer

Riner

Journeyman
Governor
The title says it all, which can I expect more damage from a SDI 50% spellbook or SDI 25% with the appropriate slayer? Really curious if I should focus on making scrapper slayer books or if they are either equal or less damage then a SDI 50% book.

DeadThing

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Slayers will double or triple your damage against their respective monsters, so it's worth using a slayer with NO SDI at all, against affected monsters.

Cork

Sage
Professional
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
It cost me a fortune to outfit my tamer with a full set of 30 sdi slayer spellbooks but it was worth it.

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Nuking a boss with Word of Death benefits more from SDI and is unaffected by Slayers. Beneficial to have both Slayer books and a high SDI book for certain situations.