• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Which one of you aholes...

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Refuses to actually use stall H-2 but keeps stealing it from me ? Do you seriously have NOTHING better to do that that ?

Giles

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would assume there are some other stalls available on LA, but it wasnt me.

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
There are plenty, however I wanted the vacant one right in front of the house I placed. Someone keeps outbidding me on it, and then it sits vacant, and then I raise my bid and win it, and then it gets outbid and sits vacant.

Giles

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have gotten a couple pens and also lost them. Never figured how to get them to re-renew at end of period. Is there a way that person has funds and it just automatically bids each time>? probably not i suppose he would have to always bid above you.

Strange situation for sure

Hope You get it soon