• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

WhetStone

Ender

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Shame. Requires an ingredient from 3 minbosses, one on each level, you summon from pedestals using Shame Crystal points. 60 points per whetstone if you get a drop each time, which isn't guaranteed in Tram. Each only has one use.

Pain in the ass grind.

uffda

Visitor
Shame. Requires an ingredient from 3 minbosses, one on each level, you summon from pedestals using Shame Crystal points. 60 points per whetstone if you get a drop each time, which isn't guaranteed in Tram. Each only has one use.

Pain in the ass grind.
Thank you!!

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
An advantage for killing the mage over and over. Two toons can do it with just a few deaths. Grab a friend go to Fel and toon a does level 1 and 2 then go back and toon b does them. Level 3 is tricky. If you die you get looted so send the pieces to the bank or insure them. Drag all the mobs away from the guardian so you have a clear path for the next guy. Try not to die at the same time.

Shame – Ultima Online

Shame - UOGuide, the Ultima Online Encyclopedia

It is challenging and fun. Just go from Alter to guardian.

The tough mobs have materials to craft gunpowder.

Maximus Neximus

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
An advantage for killing the mage over and over. Two toons can do it with just a few deaths. Grab a friend go to Fel and toon a does level 1 and 2 then go back and toon b does them. Level 3 is tricky. If you die you get looted so send the pieces to the bank or insure them. Drag all the mobs away from the guardian so you have a clear path for the next guy. Try not to die at the same time.

Shame – Ultima Online

Shame - UOGuide, the Ultima Online Encyclopedia

It is challenging and fun. Just go from Alter to guardian.

The tough mobs have materials to craft gunpowder.
Oh nice, I didn't realize that the timer was per toon/account. Guess I'll have to start doing that now.

I agree that level 3 is the trickiest. I'd fully expect some deaths there until you get it down.

Acid Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
3rd level isn’t hard with a gargoyle bard. I do it solo often w/ very few, if any deaths. Slayer specific instruments (elemental) and enough magery to never fizzle inviso (inviso spam is ur friend) & u’ll get the job done. Just run to the back area and inviso. Provoke spawn on itself working ur way to the boss. Provoke spawn on the boss. As he kills lesser spawn b aware of respawning & ready to provoke that. Spam inviso as need when u fail. Summon a RC(mystic garg bard is what I use) to help out. Boss is dead in 3-4 mins. I do this in Fel only for the guaranteed drops.

Occasionally u get pvpers coming for u. They always pull a couple air elems w/ them. While they’re being attacked by the spawn they pulled, provoke more stuff onto them spamming inviso on urself to break aggro of anything on u. Eventually they’ll retreat to the passage way & try to wait u out figuring u have to come past them to leave the dungeon. Run to a back safe spot, get off a hide, & Help stuck out of the dungeon leaving them to die to spawn trying to find u. Make sure all ur loot/drops are insured before this of course. Works like a charm :cool:.

Last edited: