• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Wheres the KR body sculptor on siege?

Kas Althume

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
He probably considers you a hopeless case.

Maybe it's not active on non-asian shards. Wasn't there something about asians get it first and we have to wait a while longer?

G

No, ive seen it on screens from other shards. I can change my face, but thats it.

I

imported_Magnolia

<blockquote><hr>

title says it all!

[/ QUOTE ]

I finally redownloaded kr the other day and I'm a little confused.. I think I must have it on the wrong setting or something because it looks worse now than it did the first time... Is there a setting that makes it more "detailed"... and I'm getting these shadow 8x8 shadow box images all over the screen? What is going on? I hope this is a problem with my setup and not kr because if it is kr then you got to be kidding!!!!

G

Hmm dunno. I have the 2d art/chat enabled, and shadows off. It looks pretty good, cept for the characters, and some monsters.

I hate the clouds. It makes everything look mottled. Wish I could turn um off.