• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Where's Lake Superior?

AirmidCecht

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
After having gone to this sight first and then reporting it, I was referred this site again *sighs*

http://support.uo.com/s_issue.html

SHARD ISSUES

No Known Issues Jun 21 2007 8:21PM GMT (PST +08:00)
There are no known shard issues at this time.

D

Dosa Ravengard

They lie. There have been shard issues for about 3 hours. :thumbup:

Someone water my plants for me. I'm out of here for the day. :shots:

J

Joyous2K

This stinks. I got myself mentally prepared for 5 hours of Ultima Online and now there is no shard. WTH?!

L

love2winalot

Hail: Over the last few days on LS, once in a while i will get disconnected, or just plain Lag for a few seconds. Totally random, and has not happened before to me. Anyone else have this happening to them?

G

galefan2004

Hail: Over the last few days on LS, once in a while i will get disconnected, or just plain Lag for a few seconds. Totally random, and has not happened before to me. Anyone else have this happening to them?
Ok that picture is SO cute.

Redxpanda

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lake Superior is the largest of the five Great Lakes of North America. It is bounded to the north by Ontario, Canada and Minnesota, USA, and to the south by the U.S. states of Wisconsin and Michigan. It is the largest freshwater lake in the world by surface area and is the world's third-largest freshwater lake by volume

L

love2winalot

Redxpanda your Int. has increased by 1. Your Dex has decreased by 2.

EA took 2 points away for being to smart. hehehe