• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Whereabouts is this event meeting tonight?

• Thread starter Bigmikeuk
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
B

Bigmikeuk

Heya.

Does anyone know where this 8pm meeting is taking place?
Also is it 8pm GMT?

Me love you long time! :love:

K

Kiminality

Which event meeting?

The Valentines one isn't until next week, and the only other one I'm aware of is Wednesday at 8:30pm (UK time).

B

Bigmikeuk

Alright, fair du's.
The ****ty EMs don't specify the day :sad4:

Thanks matey! Yaaaaaaaaaar!

K

Kiminality

The date of the Valentines one was posted on the herald. Like, the main UO news.
The other one isn't really an EM event. More the players playing along with what the EMs are doing. They might show, but it was primarily for players.

Flame (DrR)

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just checked the council hall and a new book has appeared. Casca wants to make an announcment tonight at 7.30pm, repeated at 10pm castle british.

B

Bigmikeuk

Awesome!

It's so hard to keep track of these goings on. Much appreciate that information! :bowdown::love::bowdown:

Flame (DrR)

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
this is one of the things I want to address wednesday evening, how to keep everyone in the know. So ideas on a post card please anyone :)

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Damn just read the post, could anyone inform me what i missed in the speech please, hopefully theres assasins after him MWHAHA

K

Kiminality

Damn just read the post, could anyone inform me what i missed in the speech please, hopefully theres assasins after him MWHAHA
There could be murder...
Murder on the dance floor...

*Cough*

There's a Royal Ball, on Sunday the 15th, 8pm, Castle British.
Foppery is encouraged.

Flame (DrR)

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
he said dress in your best in accordance with attending a Royal Ball. *looks riund to see if she can see any royalty present* If we are going to remain armed he requested we conceal our weapons.

Flame (DrR)

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
there is now a book locked down in the EMs HQ with the ball announcment, (coucillor hall near blackthorns castle britain, tram).