• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Where will you be Saturday Night

Mirt

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Where are you going to be Saturday?
Well that sure is a simple question isn't it?
Of course it is your all coming to Emma and Mirts wedding on the Chesapeake Shard at 8pm EST.
This is the formal invitation for anyone on Stratics to come have fun and get drunk out of your minds at the wedding of the year!
Is English your first language?
If so this is the wedding for you!
Is English not your first language?
Well then this is the wedding for you!
Do you live under a rock?
Do you like fine foods and an open bar?
Do you want to show your shard pride and show everyone else what Chesy is all about?
Come on come all from all the shards come and help Emma and I celebrate this joyous occasion. Lets all come together and show our love and our community. I hope to see you all there.​

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I'll be at your wedding! First one I've ever attended in UO... my goodness, I don't get out much! :)

Errr... Lulu will be attending (old gypsy is just a forum figment) :blushing:

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I also will be there with friends and family. And it's my first UO wedding as well. Interesting...

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
I heard it was going to be better then Edward and Bellas wedding!

:pie:

Mirt

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It will be great! Also no sparkling vampires. Any vampires get touched by the sun they burst in to flame. They don't do that we handle it!
:flame:

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
meees beees der, mebe eben some of da mob comes toos.wees will no peees on peoples durning wedding.

Ozog

Mirt

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
meees beees der, mebe eben some of da mods comes toos.wees will no peees on peoples durning wedding.

Ozog
Thank you Ozog. Let us no how many are coming from Pitmuck so we can have foot warmers ready for you all.

Emma Silvermane

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
meees beees der, mebe eben some of da mods comes toos.wees will no peees on peoples durning wedding.

Ozog
Thank you Ozog. Let us no how many are coming from Pitmuck so we can have foot warmers ready for you all.
yes ive made arrangements for your footwarmer to be in the front row .. but i would need to know how many more we need so we can remove those benches and put out the footwarmers

and look .. mirt and gareth .. just cause yall dont like twilight .. doesnt mean you gotta bash it k .. I love it :) just hope mirt and i never get in a really big fight where he offeres to do anything to fix it .. cause i know what im makin him do :) Love you honey!

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
and look .. mirt and gareth .. just cause yall dont like twilight .. doesnt mean you gotta bash it k .. I love it :) just hope mirt and i never get in a really big fight where he offeres to do anything to fix it .. cause i know what im makin him do :) Love you honey!
Ha Ha! Looks like you two will be watching a twilight marathon!! Better you than me :p

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Do I have to be dressed while at the computer attending the wedding
or can I be ummm....well you know...

:D

Mirt

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ha Ha! Looks like you two will be watching a twilight marathon!! Better you than me :p
Trust me that will not be happening. If she likes it great for her. I will gladly give her the time to watch it while I ummm.... mow the lawn or take out the trash or...

Mirt

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Do I have to be dressed while at the computer attending the wedding
or can I be ummm....well you know...

:D
That is up to your friends and love ones at home. But my guess is that they are going to say put some pants on.

Emma Silvermane

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Trust me that will not be happening. If she likes it great for her. I will gladly give her the time to watch it while I ummm.... mow the lawn or take out the trash or...

hahah well right now you dont have a lawn to mow .. so now what hot stuff .. try again!

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Hmm... what happened to Fanny Firebottom? I believe she promised to come "with bells on"... and "only bells"... :)

Mirt

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Also my bride threatened to kill her if she came in only bells. It was fairly scary as there was fire in her eyes and smoke coming out of her nostrils. So I believe Fanny will be coming in formal wear. Sorry folks I tried to get Emma to change her mind but then she looked at me with the fire and well...​

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Hmm... what happened to Fanny Firebottom? I believe she promised to come "with bells on"... and "only bells"... :)
When do tickets go on sale?
*Sends Fanny EM HOliday Bells (necklace) this will look good on you!

MatlocK

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Will there be a reception afterwards? Also, if we have wedding gifts for the bride and groom when would be a good time to present them?

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Will there be a reception afterwards? Also, if we have wedding gifts for the bride and groom when would be a good time to present them?
Yes, good question! Mirt, Emma, where do we leave the gifts? :)

Mirt

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
There will be a reception after at (and in front) of the chapel. I haven't thought about gifts but I guess we will set up a gift table and present them during the reception. If anyone has good ideas (honey?) please let me know.

Emma Silvermane

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yes .. no coming naked .. his eyes need to be on me not nakedness of some one else including gareth .. also .. there is going to be tables and food set up .. for after the wedding the chapel happened have a great spot in front for tables and chairs and congregating ..

The questions of gifts have come up .. I myself dont need or want anything but you all to come and have a great time and be with us on this day .. if you want to give gifts make it something sentimental or something with meaning i guess is what im tryin to say OOOOO OR!!! write us letters .. or poems or something that will be meaningful :) we arent stopping any gifts there just really isnt need for alot .. ive got what i want in all my friends and in mirt .. sappy i know but i dont really need anything :) so you decide .. if you want to give a gift you can but dont feel like you have to :)

and honey .. there is always time for UO before and after the punishment watching of twilight :)

Emma Silvermane

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ps .. i said i wanted to kill fanny because her menu for the wedding has me craving fresh bread .. and i havent been able to feed that craving enough yet omg i need panara .. or something lmao

F

Fanny Firebottom

I was told formal attire....

*puts everyday bells back in closet, grabs formal, fancy bells*

F

Fanny Firebottom

*places ad in business section*

WANTED: Crafter. Special job, must be able to work fast. Working knowledge of chain maille a plus. Need custom made butt cover, must be tasteful. By Saturday. Extra experience with bells greatly appreciated. Thank you.

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I was told formal attire....

*puts everyday bells back in closet, grabs formal, fancy bells*
*thinks*

I was young once... I think... possibly... oh, no, no, no... I woudn't have... I didn't ever... or did I? No, of course not...

:next:

Emma Silvermane

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
fanny your cracking me up .. for real .. custom butt covers with bells .. you know better not eat any beans .. cause the toots will jingle ahahahah.. then if it jingles does that mean an angel got its wings?:p

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
hmmm now I gotta put on a tinktinktinking cap to come up with a personal gift...that makes Emma cry but gets a manly fist bump from Mirt....

*Stares at Niva The Savage while pointing into the Empty shipping crate*
*Writes in big Letters on the Crate*
Please Drop Allot! And if possible roll down a mountain!

Emma Silvermane

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
heheh awww .. im sure whatever it is will be awesome .. you know if u go the letter route u can do one for him and one for me .. or try to reach ur goal in one .. LMAO .. its funny people asking what we want or need and that was like the farthest thing from our minds .. So nothing is needed but if people want to give something make it sentimental :) happy thinking hehehe

Mirt

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
hmmm now I gotta put on a tinktinktinking cap to come up with a personal gift...that makes Emma cry but gets a manly fist bump from Mirt....

*Stares at Niva The Savage while pointing into the Empty shipping crate*
*Writes in big Letters on the Crate*
Please Drop Allot! And if possible roll down a mountain!
Oh dear lord that is funny. Really really really funny. Of course the savages are going to destroy your houses but still really funny.

G

Gowron

I seemed to miss the location.

Also, if Emma has smoke coming from her nostrils, where does the smoke come from Fanny Firebottom, or is that name self explanatory to the answer?

If Gareth is going to be naked, so will I. Maybe we can get the UO Radio folks (sorry name drawing a blank) to DJ and play "The Streak".

Emma Silvermane

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol gowron east exit from the umbra bank first house on the left .. u cant miss it .. ull run right in to it :) at 8 pm ..

also NO one is coming nekkid

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I can't find a gift. You should have freakin registered! I am down here in the garbage pit (SA, you know) and can't find a thing! Wait, oh yeah, I'm training up my bush.

BUT STILL!!!!! Register next time already! :yell:

Emma Silvermane

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hahah there was a reason we didnt register :) der!

For those still wondering about all this gift giving shenanigans *thats for you nogo* .. couple things please please please mark it with your name so we know who to thank .. the mailbox is on the right side of the porch to the chapel and the guest sign in book is on the left .. it is secure so once you drop it in you wont be able to get it back out .. i just put it up and tested it so i know it will take drops .. :)

again gifts are NOT required or asked for we didnt really want anything other than everyone to share with us and have a good time ... celebrate this day with us .. thats all :)

also now that ive mentioned it .. there will be a guest book for you to sign please sign your name and your shard please I will make sure we post thank yours on forums of the shards who attended :)

this is all i have for now :)