• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Where to turn in New turn in items? ie Arties, maps, etc.

A

Adder_Atl

Could someone tell me where the drop off place is on TC1.

In one of the posts, I read that it is, Yonn<sp?> that accepts, Arties and Maps, but I cannot locate the NPC.

What town and building are they in?

TIA

Lord Kotan

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Do the points float between all the turn in guys? because I have 100k points on that brit guy...

If i turn my Tmaps and Arties and Furs into another NPC... will that combine with my 100k points? or do I have to get all the points through Tmaps, arties, and furs?

Emma Silvermane

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Do the points float between all the turn in guys? because I have 100k points on that brit guy...

If i turn my Tmaps and Arties and Furs into another NPC... will that combine with my 100k points? or do I have to get all the points through Tmaps, arties, and furs?
if they keep it the same way the turn in box should still be the same no matter where u get the deeds from it all goes in the same box in Brit by Oneno

L

Lord Richard

If memory serves me, there is a turn in point on the ground floor in the tokuno islands in the same building where the tokuno turn in were before.

L

Lord GOD(GOD)

Yonns is where you hand in the new items, he is located behind west brit bank in front of the small bard shop.

He gives you points tickets which are still redeemed for rewards at the same box used in pub 52.

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Could someone tell me where the drop off place is on TC1.

In one of the posts, I read that it is, Yonn<sp?> that accepts, Arties and Maps, but I cannot locate the NPC.

What town and building are they in?

TIA
He's behind the West Brit bank on those stairs directly north of the bank. He takes all this current publishes items. Say info and he'll tell you what he takes.

Ori