• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Where to Hunt?

Zerbee

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Returning after a few years break...
What bosses or things are people farming to get those "Legendary Artifact" items that come with all the mobs?
Last I remember was people farmed stuff like Navrey but I don't remember that spider boss dropping items like that.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Corgul, Scalis, Roof. Drops Leg mage armor.

Tmaps have Mixed Legs.

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I've gotten good Legendary Dexxer pieces off of Exodus before with a Luck suit on. Like 5 DEX/2 INT/10 Stam/8 Mana/1 SR/3 MR/10% LMC/Mage Armor (which i removed) Studded Sleeves with high Resists.
Me and a guildy farmed like 60 Bone Daemons in Doom, with both of us wearing high Luck suits, and he surprisingly dropped some decent Legendaries.

Unfortunately, crazy no-name Legendaries with 9+ Mods of mixed types no longer drop. Legendaries are now restricted to a max of 8 mods (not counting Resists) that are bound to the prefix and affix names. No more farming crazy items like this.
Shield 1.PNG Leg Bone Arms.PNG

Last edited:

petemage

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Returning after a few years break...
What bosses or things are people farming to get those "Legendary Artifact" items that come with all the mobs?
Last I remember was people farmed stuff like Navrey but I don't remember that spider boss dropping items like that.
You missed out on the golden days.

Akiho

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Yeah the whole thing is a major f*ck up! You get items tagged as 'Legendary' with 5 HPI 1 MR 8 SI and some Resist boosts. Completely worthless. Devs need to accept they ****ed up and just go with what they initially rolled out. The over powered items are in the system, they can not be removed and puts many peoples noses out of joint.

I personally dont care because I am capable of doing all content, but I understand the frustration of those that are at the back of the competition threshold.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I personally dont care because I am capable of doing all content, but I understand the frustration of those that are at the back of the competition threshold.
I do not have the desire to do all the content but I am sure there is something I can't do. But I do like to make good suit for my toons. You can basically build a suit for a mage that is only missing the eaters. Eaters do not instantly eat damage. If you get hit with 2 60 damages in a row and your HP is <120. you die with or without eaters.

Many of the 12 stat pieces would not make a better mage. I do not need >10 dex.

The ones with Dex/Stam and Str/HP are desired in PvP.

I would wear neither of the two items above on my Tamer/Mages. The shield would fly off every time I cast. I wear Cuffs so the arms would not be used.

My Dexxers would not use those arms, If I made a fresh dexxer I could build around the shield but my current ones are maxxed for what they need with what they have so the shield would not be used.

I do not feel that I am at any disadvantage in PVM without those type pieces. I am not at the back of the competition threshold at all.

Zerbee

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for the info...

Are sampires still the best PvE template? For stuff like Corgul, Scalis, Roof, etc etc
Or have tamers taken over with the new taming rework?

Xris

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Thanks for the info...

Are sampires still the best PvE template? For stuff like Corgul, Scalis, Roof, etc etc
Or have tamers taken over with the new taming rework?
They're both excellent. I usually use sampire for champs, and a bard tamer or mystic mage tamer for most else. They are actually similar now in that you can build custom pets for certain encounters just like sampire weapons. They are both good. Also a dragoon is good.

Sent from my SM-J337VPP using Tapatalk

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I would wear neither of the two items above on my Tamer/Mages. The shield would fly off every time I cast. I wear Cuffs so the arms would not be used.

My Dexxers would not use those arms, If I made a fresh dexxer I could build around the shield but my current ones are maxxed for what they need with what they have so the shield would not be used.

I do not feel that I am at any disadvantage in PVM without those type pieces. I am not at the back of the competition threshold at all.
My Disco/Tamer uses the Arms, and my Chiv/Macer (Dragoon) uses the Shield.

The Tyrannosaurus Rex can also drop decent Legendaries with a high Luck suit, but you need to be on a quest to damage him, and he loves to switch targets as he Stuns you.