• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Where to go?

S

SugarSmacks

Is there other message boards or something for EVE where there is actual participation?

I look here and no one posts here.

I do play EVE and as busy as it is in there, there has to be SOMEWHERE where people are. I mean 30000 people cant all be soloists!

Im just looking for a place where there are more people because i KNOW there somewhere.

Please dont make the site russian i know russians are plentiful in EVE but i dont speak it.

BTW if in America we had as good an education system as they do in other countries this game would be 1000 times more popular.

I look forward to one day fighting the Chinese on here someday because i bet they will rock. He who knows basic physics in EVE gets a basic free understanding.

Vince

Journeyman
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Hey there SugarSmacks

Most people that plays EVE Online chose to use the official EVE Online forums.
When you log into EVE Gate, you can find a link to it on the top bracket.