• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Spellweaving] Where to get Spellweaving Scrolls

• Thread starter Jade Greyhaze
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
J

Jade Greyhaze

What drops Spellweaving scrolls as loot? I need most all of them, and i am having no luck in figuring it out. Any help is appreciated..Thanks.

Barry Gibb

Of Saintly Patience
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Most any creature that showed up with the release of Mondains Legacy has a chance to give Spellweaving scrolls, see here for a list from the Hunter's Guide: ML creatures. It is by chance that you get one. Ones that I have found to work well are Cu Sidhes and Troglodytes. It will take some time to find them, so if you are in a hurry you may want to shop around for them or use the ingame chat to buy some.

If you are looking for them on LS, let me know.

Stayin Alive,

BG

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The following work well for me:
Bedlam - named undead (Sir Patrick, Lady whatever, etc)
Labyrinth - Minotaur and Miasma (others are rather difficult, but reptalons and Pyre work as well)
Blighted Grove - Thrasher, Coil (for best results. Abscess works as well, but is very difficult)
The Citadel - anything.
Painted Caves - Troglodytes, Lurg, Grobu
Twisted Weald - Changelings, Irk, Spite, Guile, Lady Llisith, Silk, cu sidhe, Swoop

My best luck per effort is Troglodytes and best luck per time spent is Miasma.

L

Lucky Lucy

As it's already been said, Troglodytes work too.

I've gone in there and gotten 2 spells in a row, and I've sat there for an hour and not seen a single scroll.

As a tamer, you can kill one trog every 7-10 seconds. The only problem is keeping up with the pile of corpses.

(About 185k per hour off them, if you can see past all the bodies!)

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The crystal demons in prism of light dungeon drops the scrolls at a decent rate. Plus you can collect the crystal keys from the demons and convert them into crystal dust to sell to people needing them for the gorgon lens.

J

[JD]

Kellgory is beyond awesome to the max, times infinity. but stay away from prism of light. it's a damn death trap even for very experienced adventurers. I get cubic arseloads of scrolls from the painted caves troglodytes and miasma dungeon. If you are sonoma, PM me I can set you up.

If not, a quick run to "Candyland" (Luna) might net you a spellbook

About the Trogs - how the hell do you manage to loot everything? There were several trogs smacking my GD the whole time, and would instantly respawn when they died. I had to abandon probably a dozen bodies just trying to extricate the GD - double clicking all the corpses after Allnames was pretty tedious. Does the EC handle looting better or something?

Edit: Woops, super necro.

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
As a heads up- this thread last had a post in 2010 before yesterday's afternoon post... in the future, try to make a new post rather than resurrecting something that's half a dozen years old.

swampjumper

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Have found spellweaving scrolls on Great Ape in Eoden recently as well,also taint,scourge diseased bark ingredient just like Milly