• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Where to find the caps for like HCI ,SDI and...

Eros

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can someone post a link for me to go find the caps for HCI,DCI,SDI and so on ?

F

Fink

Item Properties

Not 100% up to date but, once you find the particular property/cap/etc you seek, the quickest way to verify it is to make a post about it.

If you post, "what is?", nobody responds. If you post, "it is", you'll have 50 people correcting you.

G

galefan2004

I demand that the said posters posting links to said sites all get banned because there is a rare chance that those sites might have even more burried links to items for sale for rl money. That would be an example of zero tollerance for the win. See, I would normally have mentioned the same site, but I would hate to be suspended for doing it.

Ailish

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
umm ... better take a closer look galefan. One posted a link to the uo.com guild (in other words, EA's site) and the other linked to the stratics guid.

M

Mechanic

umm ... better take a closer look galefan. One posted a link to the uo.com guild (in other words, EA's site) and the other linked to the stratics guid.
But..... the EA website sells game items for RL cash.