• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Spellweaving] Where to find exodus overseers and minions?

• Thread starter imperterritus
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imperterritus

I have new character who would like to learn Spellweaving. He's done the first 4 parts of quest, and now needs to defeat 5 Exodus Overseers and 2 Exodus Minions. I thought you could find them in the Exodus dungeon (Ilshenar), but I brought a ninja there to look around, and there were no Exodus monsters. There were controllers, golems, and several kinds of gargoyles. Is there a special time to go to find the Exodus foes?

PS: Is there any other dungeon that's safer than the area around it? :)

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Exodus Dungeon is where I've always done it. Just did it again this past week, so I know they still spawn there. Keep on looking.

G

Gelf

they're in exodus dungeon around the corner from the old gargoyle city(ver lor reg),there on the second lvl. step on to the square pool looking thing on first lvl, it tele's u up to 2nd lvl. u sure u werent lookin in blackthorns castle in the swamp, its close to there too.

I

imperterritus

Guess I didn't look hard or long enough. Yes, I know the Exodus Dungeon, although last time I really spent time there was when Lord BlackThorne's revenge came out, and we were helping to free the Gargoyles.

Out of curiosity, are there any monsters (including paragons) that have Detecting Hidden skill? I safely went there with my ninja in rabbit form, giving him a little over 100 stealth (maybe capped at 100, not sure). But going in, it sure didn't look friendly, and I wasn't prepared to solo the monsters going into the dungeon.

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Nah, unless you get hit with an AOE spell from a gargoyle, you should be safe stealthing around. The golems can be tough for some players, but the controlers and gargoyles, though they can appear challenging, are truthfully big pushovers. The oversears and minions are the more difficult creatures in the dungeon. As long as you don't get yourself surrounded, you should be fine.

Klapauc

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Stealthers are safe there.I know it from when my mage did the quest.There is a spot where only one minion spawns,nothing else around usually.Minion hits somewhat hard,but has no ranged attack,can be handled with mirror images and cat/dog form and a smokebomb here and there.If the controllers can be poisoned,they get only their first spell of if you permanently poison them in serpent form using a fast weapon.Carry some pots or/and use joat healing just to be safe.