• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Where to buy low-level powerscrolls now?

J

Jaimes

I just started playing on my account again with the Return to Britannia thingy. But a lot has changed... I can't find 110 or 115 powerscrolls anywhere in Luna! Does anyone know of a good vendor to get them at? Is there a new vendor hotspot now besides Luna? It seems like people don't even buy/sell things at Luna bank very often anymore either.. Namely I'm looking for a +10 swords scroll for my sampire. Maybe everyone left for the Stygian Abyss?

LordDrago

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think a lot of the lower level powerscrolls are now being binded into 120 scrolls, and thus they have become much more difficult to locate.

However, if you let me know what you are looking for, I may have something at my house.

J

Jaimes

I think a lot of the lower level powerscrolls are now being binded into 120 scrolls, and thus they have become much more difficult to locate.

However, if you let me know what you are looking for, I may have something at my house.
Ahh I remember reading about that... hmm. Well I just GMed Swordsmanship on my samurai, and I would really appreciate being able to get my hands on a +10 swords scroll.. I will pay whatever the going price is if you have it!

A

~Antzy~Pantz~

I have all kinds of powerscrolls, I only keep 15's tho, pm me a list of what you need and if I have them they are yours.. free of course :)

LordDrago

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jaimes - I checked and i do have a 110 swardmanship powerscroll for you. PM me and we can set up a meet and it is your.