• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Where to buy empty kegs on each shard

Y

Yofool

I thought it'd be a good idea to compile a list of locations of vendors who sell empty kegs, along with the icq numbers of people who sell kegs. I have none to contribute however, and that is mostly the reason for this thread

L

LadieJas

Oceania - Scrolls by Jas - Pixel Peddlers located just above the Shrine of Sacrifice ICQ # <font color="purple"> </font> 144076487

G

Atlantic - Trammel, south west of Vesper, by the Ironwood Inn.

500 gp each, dyed. There is a public dye tub on the first floor with free dyes locked down.

Zi

G

Gaarken

Baja-
has four that I know of 3 in luna 2 @ 595
and 1 @ 800 I belive one is WeaponX's and the other is Old Luna gate mall and the third is the one that always has Golem whackers in front ot it

1 just outside Cove gate @ 595 not sure who this is

N

Nohurtme

Ok I got empty potion kegs up for sale for 300g on the Lake Superior shard. The vendor is in Malas, to the south of Umbra, just a littles ways north of the pyramid, along the eastern shore of Gravewater Lake, the house belongs to Oriana.

El of LA

Babbling Loonie
Reporter
Professional
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
I have an empty keg vendor on Lake Austin at Veritas Vendors (on the road right at the Brit/Yew/Minoc crossroads).

J

jcesare

I have kegs for 500gp on my vendor at Sirius Magery. I also have enhanced spellbooks, full runebooks, glassware, and BODs for sale as well as a public rune library, including treasure hunter and mining locations.

It's at the top of the world map on the pennisula directly north of Wrong. An easier trip is going to the Ice dungeon entrance and heading east, then north to the tip of the 2nd pennisula.

BTW this is a Grand Reopening. I just redesigned my house and placed new vendors. The house contains a lot of tricks I learned on the housing forum including a kitchen sink with running water, sunken bath with faucets, a commode, a pot of stew cooking in the kitchen and a large Alchemy lab with tons of glassware. Recently, the plot in front of the house opened up so I place an 18x14 and turned it into a farmouse with a large garden to grow my
plants. Come by and enjoy the ocean view.

I

imported_tripzy

Oceania-..luna across from rune library (south gate)...currently selling Full potion kegs..in the midst of stocking empty's aswell

E

exwhyze

Shard: Atlantic
Facet: Malas

The vendor "Empty Potions Kegs" sells what you'd expect at 500 gold apiece. I restock twice a week (usually Wednesday and Sunday). You'll also find a furniture dye tub and dyes directly next to the vendor.

B

BioAndy

Hello Everyone,

I also make potion kegs and play on the Lake Sup. Shard.

My price is 300Gp / Keg

I have a shop but usually everyone that buys empty kegs just icq's me with an order as they are usually around 15-20 or more kegs they would like.

If you would like to place an order please icq me at 279802202
My wife and i both play so we are able to get on pretty much anytime to fill and deliver your order.

Thank You,
Sorian

T

thirstan

Bubba has a keg shop in DragonClaw village. Pretty well known vendor village with lots of other crafters and shops. I sell at 325gp and generally go through around 400 per week. Not enough time to make more but I try.

Bubba also has a shop in the middle of the row at Insomniacs in Luna. All of my vendors wear pink robes. Price is 325 there also and tends to sell out within hours after a restock.

I can provide a rune to the shops if you want one, just icq me (check signature)

E

Eden13

If you need any empty kegs on Pac PM me or ICQ: 285-571-447. I make 50 at a time for my alchemist and sell them for 500 gp each to folks who want them.

M

Maximus Cortair

On the shard of Legends, Empty potion kegs can be found on a vendor at the FSB guild house, for the price of 500 GPs each. The location is in Trammel, on the mainland across the Skara Brae ferry. Head through the ranger area to the cotton field and on the southern tip of said cotton field, you will find that which you seek.

For bulk orders, you can ICQ me at 107818461.

D

derealcanuckeh

I'm just returning to LS but I used to make tons and tons of kegs I can do empty or full and I have almost all the new pots as well empty is 300 and dyed and full I've not worked out yet but I'll let ya know.

ICQ is 321-724-219

C

Chameleon

Oceania.

Have not set up any vendor as of now.
So ICQ me at 5-781-437

Rubyn

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Baja, Trammel. NE. Home is FairMart Mini Mall... kegs are dyed, sell for 500..

R

rustum

Two vendors: one at Phule's Paradise, a little north of the crossroads near the Compassion Shrine Desert, the other at the VGR Guild House on the road south out of Luna, about half way to the mountain tunnel along the way to Umbra. In both cases the vendor's name is Gepetto.

G

I make and sell kegs, full or empty, on the sonoma shard. I currently dont have a vendor selling them, but I can. I do have a vendor in Luna at Easy Street Discounts that I can switch over to empties if the business is strong enough. If you would like to place orders directly to me, you can icq me at 11732064, in the authorization request, put something like potion kegs for UO.

I will sell empties for 400 and can dye them for free.

A

attilla26

If anyone on the Great Lakes shard sells them, please PM me, I would be more than happy to buy them from you as I always need a continuous supply...thanks!

G

Legends - Several Empty Potion Kegs for sale. (Undyed)

Bailey's, on the road heading out of Trinsic just before you get to the guard crosswalk. (Just SE of the shrine) It is visible from the road, can't miss it.

G

on europa, in malas, on the luna to umbra road. empty kegs to order (what dye tub to dye them?) 400gp
icq 451 321 008

D

Draco Conlaoch

Need a furniture tub and old enough character to dye kegs

I

imported_Calla Lily

Shard: Chesapeake
Facet: Malas

Treasured Good Shoppe &amp; Library (30o 51'N, 25o 35'W)

We have 24 daily stocked vendors upstairs, with empty kegs on Aine and Flora. Our large library is located on the first floor, and we have dyes and dye tubs available for public use.

We're located far south of Luna in Malas. Taking the road south from Luna, you'll cross the long bridge and pass the brigand camp. One or two screens south of the brigand camp, head west to the coast and follow the coast south until you see our vendors' names crowding the screen. If you reach Hans Hostel (the inn) along the road, you've gone too far south.

Greer

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lake Austin Shard
Follow barrel path out of gate at south side of Luna. House is about 1 screen from Luna wall.
South Side Vendors.

G

Siege Perilous

Take the Makoto-Jima Moongate and go EAST about 3-4 screens