• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Where to buy/download latest client?

Z

zammazingo

Hi,

I am planning to come back to the game after leaving for few years. I could not find where to buy the latest additions to the game. I did not activate my account yet. But where can I buy the latest updates? Also, check out how much they will cost?

Also, which one is the currently the most crowded shard? I am in the west coast now. I had all of my characters in Atlantic. I would not mind moving to one of the shards on the west coast if there are any crowded shards there.

Thanks.

Z

zammazingo

Thanks for your reply Lucitus.

I will check both clients than make my decision.

Metalstorm

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll just add that if you try out the enhanced client, at the log in where you pick a shard it will list the shards' population as low medium or high.

Currently, I believe Atlantic still stands as the highest populated shard.
Of the west coast servers, Pacific is probably the busiest but stands in Atlantic's shadow as far as population goes.

Z

zammazingo

Ahhhhh, that good old UO community. Never chases to amaze me. Only if EA was that good.