• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Tinkering] where sell Gargish earrings and necklaces ?

• Thread starter imperterritus
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
I

imperterritus

Is there a town vendor somewhere who will puchase Gargish earrings and/or necklaces?

My craftsman, Taylor Smythe, is training tinkering right now. His skill is currently 80.3. He's gotten that far mainly by first making skinning knives, then smith's hammers. (I like making items that raise arms lore at same time as the craft skill itself.) He's been standing next to town tinker making the items until near weight limit, then selling. Tinkered items won't go back to ore, and it's very inefficient to drag one item at time to trash barrel.

I think the next logical thing for him to make is Gargish earrings (50.6% chance to make, vs 80.6% chance for smith's hammers), but I can't find a vendor anywhere who will buy. I even checked the vendors in Ter Mur. Has anyone found a buyer for these?

Lorax_Pacific

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Regarding the necklace and earrings: Pretend it is a bug and submit it. It makes sense for an NPC to buy them.

I beta tested the ML expansion and the new elven bows couldn't be sold, but submitted it as a bug and they later added those to the list of npc wares they would buy. Basically, EA doesn't consider everything and needs hints on what doesn't work.

If anything bothers you or there is something you like submit a bug report. That is thier only method of direct feedback for any game mechanics.

-Lorax

Warsong of LS

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
get a few puches, put your ingots in it, craft until your bag can not hold anymore, drop bag on ground.

I

imperterritus

Thanks to you both for your suggestions. I'll follow them both. :)

Silverbird

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would go for lockpicks for some time. Those are easier to tinker as gargish jewelry but they use up only 1 ingot per try and might come in laters if you decide sometime to work on a lockpicker/t-hunter.