• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Where is this component?

• Thread starter ClanBeviin2
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
C

ClanBeviin2

I'm looking to craft some heavy food additive, but one of the necessary parts is a "heavy bio component". I don't have a schematic to craft this, nor can I find it listed in any vendor search. What is it and how do I find it?

B

BadgerSmaker

Did you pick up the Chef Schematic boxes in the Domestic Trader expertise page? They grant you these additives and you can then craft them.

P

Penti

Even if you dont have the expertise box to get the schematic I'm sure you should be able to find them on a vendor search, however........... I dont believe they are listed as "heavy bio component" or similar, they have specific names AND are most likely found as Factory Crates under the Misc category.