• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Where is the elemental damage database in the Stratics Wiki?

Deadly Serious

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Basically I've returned to the game recently and I'm setting all my links again and I can't find the elemental damage type database, it was a massive table with every mob showing attack element types and even resists I think.

I found it very useful for checking damage types/resists of mobs so I could find out what pets are best for which area, would really like this back if someone can point me in right direction thanks!

Example - I could click the 'Energy' column and it would filter all the mobs with energy attack in order.

Tabby Kapak

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
You mean this page?
Mobile Damage Amounts by Damage Type - Stratics Community Wiki | Stratics Community Forums
Although there are quite a few damage types that seem wrong, still have to pm Brian about it. For example a few undead show up in the 60 fire damage, while that should be cold. We couldn't check Drelgor as we bumped into his corpse when recalling into Old Haven, but a Skeleton Knight we just corrected to 60 COLD damage instead of fire. Lady Marai is in there, but also in the Cold list for her UO:Lady Marai entry, not sure why there are 2 entries for many critters. Another strange thing, when going to the hunters guide while logged in many names have the UO: in front of it, and the end of the list is missing. When not logged in we get the normal list. Added the 2 images to show what we mean.
SHG-LoggedIn.jpg SHG-LoggedOff.jpg

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I believe the Hunter's Guide part of the Wiki ended up with slightly different versions of entries for many creatures (resulting in 2 pages for many). If someone wants to volunteer to reconcile them and remove the duplicates, we can always use volunteers.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I believe the Hunter's Guide part of the Wiki ended up with slightly different versions of entries for many creatures (resulting in 2 pages for many). If someone wants to volunteer to reconcile them and remove the duplicates, we can always use volunteers.
Can you make the Wiki work like the hunters guide?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I think what is there is fine. But there is no Unicorn entry.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Can you make the Wiki work like the hunters guide?
I wish - of course the corresponding part of the Wiki is called the Hunter's Guide as well.

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Old thread, but I've cleaned up all the duplicates... Not sure how they got there, but they're gone. If anyone sees any mobs with incorrect info like above, let me know and I'll take look.