• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Where is Sanctuary?

G

I can't find it on Fel.

Trying to start the spellweavign quest. UOguide.com is down and the quest section on this site is deader than dead

I

imported_cunolebin

It's on the north side of the mountain that Shame is located in. Look for a small path leading into the mountain that is roughly W SW of the Hag's Quest.

T

Tazar

If you know where Grizelda's house is (the old Hag's quest) start there and go South-West towards the left of your screen. Cross the road and continue to the mountains. The entrance is a path leading into the mountains right in there somewhere.

G

thx for the responses, i dont know the area well, but will go for a look now that i have a better idea.

Any write up for the sanctuary spell weaving quest, thats working??

Theo_GL

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
<blockquote><hr>

Re: Where is Sanctuary?

[/ QUOTE ]

She sells it.

I

imported_Spiritless

Not that I found, but I had to do the quest on a red a few days ago so I'll be able to tell you some things.

Sanctuary is located here:

Step 1:Talk to Koole right at the end of the Sanctuary until you get the Discipline Quest Chain.

Step 2: Kill 50 rats within 1 hour. Rats spawn among the mobs in the Sanctuary.

Step 3: Acquire 10 bales of cotton.

Step 4: Obtain 250 boards.

Step 5: Get 1 sack of flour, 10 jars of honey and 20 fish steaks (cooked).

Step 6: Bring 30 human ears to Koole.

You will then be rewarded with the Arcane Circle scroll, the Gift of Renewal scroll and a Spellweaving Spellbook.

Suggest getting all these items in advance to save you from having to run through the Sanctuary constantly. It's a tricky little area to go through with all the spawn around at times. You can't recall in/out of the place in Felucca. No idea about Trammel.

Hope this helps. Take care.