• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Where is LS?

I

Infiniti

Did I miss something? Are they doing something? Well I guess no one plays after server up.

R

RichDC

Start a solo harry, that will bring people out of the woodwork hehe

J.B.

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Did I miss something? Are they doing something? Well I guess no one plays after server up.
Well After server up always has been the slowest time, Less people playing UO, and on LS equals even less people on at server up

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
ls is a ghost town they are all doing the beta test it seems I may take a break for a while and do some fishing till the SA comes out

I mean RL fishing to :)

H

Hok'Nath

Well there is at least one new face around now. I just came back from a long break. I will be spending some of my time on SP for a bit of fun, but a lot of time here also. Gotta catch up on all the new stuff from AoS and up.

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Well there is at least one new face around now. I just came back from a long break. I will be spending some of my time on SP for a bit of fun, but a lot of time here also. Gotta catch up on all the new stuff from AoS and up.
Oh then you have lots to catch up on !
I love that when you know there are many things to discover! Have fun!

H

Hok'Nath

I would assume people still venture down into Doom. Without other people in the gauntlet, pretty sure I would be doomed...

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
i was in doom yesterday and saw nobody I was not there long though maybe 30 min or so look at the ls boards nobody posting very very slow lately

O

Old Man of UO

Ahh... sorry I missed you there Storm. I just went in to Doom yesterday to try out a few new weapons. I would have been there tonight, but have to take care of the horses. the RL ones.

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
wow thats cool you have horses awsome ..... I am not much of a doom person but was bored and had never been there so took my stealther in and wandered around some thinking i may take my abc archer in there and see how he does been kinda slow everywere lately

O

Old Man of UO

Just got back from Doom... there were 4-6 of us there from about 8 -9:30 est. No arties for me yet, but lots of kill points. Back in the AM to try for an hour or so. Thanks for the rezzes everyone!