• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Where have all the bod sellers gone???

I

Infiniti

There was a time you could find numerous vendor houses that sold bods either smith or tailor. I can't seem to find any...am I looking in all the wrong places? :D

Bman

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Tried posting earlier... guess it didnt take...

Like you said most bod sellers are far and few between... there is a shop in luna on the south wall (south East corner) that still sells high end bods. Though I havent seen much updating to it over the past 4 months or so..

I find my best luck finding people to trade with... if you are interested in trading or have particular ones you are hunting for ICQ me.. 381733943 I do a lot of bods and have numerous doubles of high end bods...

I

Infiniti

Thanks for the info Bman I have been to that vendor a few times but they don't add often. I miss the old days sometimes...not the scripters but the many houses in trammel that sold bods. I also like your vendor house, it is very nicely decorated. :thumbsup:

D

DVI

I have a few books of misc bods that may contain something you need, and i have a friend who has thousands of bods just sitting around waiting to be sorted. ill discus with her whether she would be willing to sell anything. pm me and let me know what youre looking for.

Bman

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks Infiniti...

I add high end bods occaisionally to the vendor in white at the shop. Usually smithing bods, but I have a boat load of tailor high end double bods as well. If theres something in particular you are looking for, PM or ICQ me. Or post what you are looking for here.

I have posted recently ones I am looking for, but in all the times I have posted about bods I need, I have yet to get a response from anyone... guess theres not a lot of bod collectors around anymore. I usually find what Im looking for through trading.

Bman

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just restocked the vendor with more High end smithy bods. Val Hammer, Aggy Hammer, Verite Hammer, Gold Hammer, 60 ancient, and 30 ancient bods... both small and larges. Sorted out anything I had more than 2 of and put them on the vendor. Going to do tailors tomorrow hopefully.