• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Imbuing] Where does one get a 105 Imbuing PS?

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Someone gave me a couple of scrollbinders. One is 7/8 105 Imbuing, and the other needs 1 110 to make a 115. I'll then use a binder of my own to make a 120 (for someone else). But, where do 105s come from?

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Someone gave me a couple of scrollbinders. One is 7/8 105 Imbuing, and the other needs 1 110 to make a 115. I'll then use a binder of my own to make a 120 (for someone else). But, where do 105s come from?
IF I remember correctly, there are some quests from the gargs around the soul forge in the royal city. You turn in things like relic frags, enchanted essences, or magical residue (like 50 or 100) to receive different level imbueing PS's. Pretty easy to do.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I just checked those before the original post - I got a 110 from the one that I thought gave a 105, and a 115 from the one I thought gave the 110. I didn't do the one that requires relic fragments.