• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Where does everyone hang out these days?

Hank the Hick

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I see many threads on here without replies. This worries me that I may have been a little hasty in my decision to come back to this game. I have 6 chars on GL and hate Atl. Where is everybody?

GalenKnighthawke

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Luna, Exodus, West Britain, an EM event (if there is one), player event (if there is one) Ilshenar Champ Spawns, etc. Check Global Chat. Some nights GL is quiet, some nights less so.

-Galen's player

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sup Hank,

What usually happens now days most players who dont like to post on forums are actually playing the game. This goes for all gaming forums in the new generation of gaming. Posters are now the smaller part of the community of the actual population. Prime time varies with most anymore with real life hectic schedules. Use global chat and you may likely find others. as for me I am on some cold meds which is keeping me awake and feel like I drank a case of red bull so I am posting away and watching The Big Bang Theory on the net lol

Good luck on your adventures and welcome back to UO.

Z