• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Where do you get your arrows?

TrackStar

Journeyman
The NPC arrow prices are insane from what I've seen.

Do you make your own?

Special vendor locations?

Do tell...

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
The centaurs in destard have 80ish each and with the broken spawn for the first treasure of event i have time to loot everything

gwen

Slightly Crazed
You can kill birds in Felucca for feathers, chop trees and make your arrows or bolts.
Prices are not so insane if you will check how much gold you can make shooting mobs.
Get one drop in destard, sell it and buy yourself 60k arrows.
one void orb from demonic creatures in TerMur is 40-60k gold. Which is 1-2k arrows from vendor.

There are bows and quivers with Lower ammo cost property. .

vegasy

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I made with fencing in other char

Inviato dal mio SM-A505FN utilizzando Tapatalk

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I hunt Centaurs in the Serpentine Passage in Ilshenar for Arrows. Like 50-80 Arrows per, and i can 1 shot them with a Fey Slayer. The Paragons take a few more shots, but at least i have a chance for a Minor Artifact from them (Gwenno's Harp and Iolo's Lute are still very useful).
For Crossbow Bolts, i hunt Meer Captains in the Meer city of Lakeshire. They give about 50 Bolts per, and i can kill them fast with a Repond Slayer. Meer Captain Paragons can sometimes hit you hard though if they have EoO on you (Meer Captains are one of the only creatures in game that use Chivalry). You lose Karma for killing them though :/

kaio

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Baracoon the piper, rat archers gives arrows.
Oaks spawn, centaur gives arrows.
Juka lords or whatever they are called gives arrows too.

On a fun note IDOCS can give arrows too he he

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I go run the spawn in Twisted Weald to the Centaur level and keep it there until I have enough. Only "down" side is that on occasion folks show up to complete the spawn... I mean, if you can call that a down side that is. :D

Xris

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I bought around 35k arrows and 15k bolts when someone priced them wrong on VS (I assume) . Believe it was around 250k total, never know what you will find on VS, its wild.

Sent from my SM-J337VPP using Tapatalk

Kuru

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Orc Scouts. They die in one shot, give about 50-60.

Draza

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Buy from gypsy camps, sell in luna for a huge profit, wait for the camp to move, and buy again for price reset. Can do the same with ingots from ter mur, and sell in luna. Ter mur resets every day.

You wont have to worry about prices eventually.

kaio

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Buy from gypsy camps, sell in luna for a huge profit, wait for the camp to move, and buy again for price reset. Can do the same with ingots from ter mur, and sell in luna. Ter mur resets every day.

You wont have to worry about prices eventually.
Wow thats actually great advice, say hello to the new playing style, traveling arrow salesman profession he he

gwen

Slightly Crazed
Wow thats actually great advice, say hello to the new playing style, traveling arrow salesman profession he he
Not much profit there comparing to selling cloth to Weaver in Luna or to Vet in Luna (on some shards) . Can make 20-30m depend on prices.

Shiro

Adventurer
Make them. Harpies have 50 feathers. Fetching can make shafts from boards. Make a crafter and get arrows with archer. There an alcove in ish or covetous dazzled maybe easier

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Make them. Harpies have 50 feathers. Fetching can make shafts from boards. Make a crafter and get arrows with archer. There an alcove in ish or covetous dazzled maybe easier
Takes a lot longer and is a more involved process than just killing Centaurs.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
True. But. Turkeys in Felucca, when cut with a harvester blade give 165 feathers, and there are an awful lot of turkeys just outside the entrance to Demon Temple on Fire Island. Also shafts can be made with 0 skill, so you only need a fletching tool.

Having said that, I'd mostly go to Serpentine passage and kill centuars, it's more fun. My swordswoman kills them with a hatchet using disarm, after all you don't want them wasting their arrows by firing them at you do you?

mihali

Sage
I am getting them from the Centaurs, usually 80-90. Interestingly Para Centaurs have less, like 70-80. Got about 11-12,000 arrows, and they slowly seem to increase in numbers all from Centaurs.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am getting them from the Centaurs, usually 80-90. Interestingly Para Centaurs have less, like 70-80. Got about 11-12,000 arrows, and they slowly seem to increase in numbers all from Centaurs.
Do you disarm them? If not, the lower arrow count is because they take longer to kill, so they have more time to waste their arrows shooting at you. I don't get a lower count from paragons :D

mihali

Sage
Do you disarm them? If not, the lower arrow count is because they take longer to kill, so they have more time to waste their arrows shooting at you. I don't get a lower count from paragons :D
Appreciated, and makes sense. Things happen so fast there, and it takes just one shot to kill them, and get plenty of arrows anyways from them. Lots of times due to the Paras there, esp the big ones there is no time to loot them even, and cannot invisi as an archer. Works out ok overall.