• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Where do most of you live IRL?

A

Anderuin

I was just curious because I live in Missouri. So I'm 2 hours ahead of the west coast. Mainly wondering because my connection to the server isn't very good, but it's not terrible. Just wondering if I'm the only person who does not live on the west coast that plays here or not.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I'm in southeastern KY, but that's hardly as far as people come. One of my guildmates is in WV, and some of the people I hunt with on Lake Austin late at night (well, closer to sunrise than to midnight) are from Singapore and Japan.

Tamais

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
the land of "but it's a dry heat" Phoenix, az

S

S.W.A.T

My mommy and I live in WA, we're moving back to Alaska when I finish my nursing classes in August! Yay I can't wait! Paul, are you mormon?! Since you live in the most populated mormon state. hahaha. just wondering since i am one. :D

L

Lustig als'Holle

I live in the 'burbs of Detroit, Michigan...at least I do for now, as there is no telling when anyone here (even those who don't work for the Big 3) might get laid off...Superfuntimes!!!