• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Where do I get.....

S

SilentFoxXy

Sorry to ask this seemingly simple question, but.-

Im trying to make fruit bowls, the enchanted version.

I am GM cook, no probs there, I have the Apples, nannas and Pears.

But No Wooden bowl.

Ive searched all my crafts, Carp, Tinks , even archer. Ive gone round several tinker shops, carpenters,loads of provisioners. Ive gone round inns, taverns, tried tavern keepers, innkeepers, cooks, bar men,

Ive searched stratics, Ive search UO Guide, just say I need a wooden bowl.

So, any help....would be great

Thanks folks

CatT

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you have to buy from an innkeeper an item in a wooden bowl and eat the contents. Sorry I don't remember which foods come in wooden bowls and which in pewter without going to look. Peas? soup?

S

SilentFoxXy

Thanks guys, appreciated :) Guess Im going on a feast then ;)

L

Lord Drakelord

Thanks guys, appreciated :) Guess Im going on a feast then ;)

wood bowls for fruit bowls;

Carrets, Corn, Lettuce, Peas,

I biggest problem with getting the wooded bowls is I am never hungry enough to eat. I sometimes take the food to places where people are gathering and drop it off in hopes that they leave the empty bowls behind.

D

Devil_Woman

Sometimes my chef will ebolt herself and wait out the hit point regeneration so she can eat, but this usually just lets her eat one bowl of food. Lately, I've taken to having one of my other characters, one that takes damage much more often, buy the food and eat it.