• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Where do I find cooking BODs?

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bakers and cooks should have them, using the context menu on the NPC
baker.JPG

Last edited:

Calla Lily

Journeyman
Nope, I'm still not finding them. Are they available in Trammel at all? Any particular towns? I've tried most of them.

sos440

Adventurer
That is strange. As far as I know, there are two instances where you cannot get BODs from NPCs:

1. Your skill point of the particular crafting skill is zero. In this case, having at least 0.1% is enough.
2. Your account is a trial account.

If none of this applies to you, I have no idea what is the issue.

Calla Lily

Journeyman
That is strange. As far as I know, there are two instances where you cannot get BODs from NPCs:

1. Your skill point of the particular crafting skill is zero. In this case, having at least 0.1% is enough.
2. Your account is a trial account.

If none of this applies to you, I have no idea what is the issue.
That's strange. My crafter is a GM Chef, and she can get BODs for all her other crafts. Guess I need to get some help.