• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Where are the real scientists?

Sam the Scribe

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Friends, I ask you... Where are the real scientists of our lands? This evening we were to witness the activation of a machine that has been undergoing construction in Moonglow for quite some time. My opinion? They lost some of the pieces when it was being assembled.

This evening, Lord Raven and myself journeyed to Moonglow to witness the activation of this device and I admit I was disappointed. There were some moments of anticipation... some odd energy emanating from the device caused the crowds to be pushed back. And an amusing jester jumped atop the tower and tossed conflagration potions about. Some folks even seemed to know this jester and called him by the name "Draconi." I hope to catch a future performance at The King's Men Theater. But I digress...

From a scientific standpoint... the evening was a bust. The mages who operated the machinery seemed to be barely Novice in skill. Other than a brief moment where a small orb appeared near the spire, there was little to see.

Afterward, Lord Raven debated the events of the evening with a friend as I made my way back home.

Although I am hopelessly behind in making recall scolls for my vendors, I shall make an effort to journey, once again, to the fair shores of Moonglow. I shall see if those mages can bring life to their infernal machine. If they can not, then I say they should be run out of town as frauds, and that an audit be made of all the gold spent on the project!

Safe Travels, Sam

G

Ghosty

Do you recall the opening scenes to Half-Life?

Yeah, something like that. :/