• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Where are the panthers

scoboose

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I have looked all over the place and I just can't seem to find one....

I meant tigers, still can't find tigers

Last edited:
B

Brash_Endeavors

head back towards the starting dungeon then cross the footbridge you passed on the way to the first town. There is some hilly countryside full of deer, white wolves and tigers.

Project Gorgon is a game about exploring so you won't always find quest targets loitering helpfully nearby the questgivers, you'll want to put on your hiking boots and get out to explore the countryside.

Last edited by a moderator:

scoboose

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
head back towards the starting dungeon then cross the footbridge you passed on the way to the first town. There is some hilly countryside full of deer, white wolves and tigers.

Project Gorgon is a game about exploring so you won't always find quest targets loitering helpfully nearby the questgivers, you'll want to put on your hiking boots and get out to explore the countryside.
Oh I know its about exploring, I was camping that area for a good 30 minutes killing all the mobs in that place and could not find one tiger. I finally found them.

For anyone else looking Tigers can be found in the Eltibule Zone

Last edited:

Citan

Project: Gorgon Developer
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Actually it wasn't supposed to be too hard-- the new version added some more tigers down beneath the waterfall. May have overcompensated but I guess we can fix that too if need be :)