• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Where are the kegs??

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
New plants are growing. I cant find any poison or cure kegs.

Anyone selling them? where?

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I have a GM alchemist, but not the regs or kegs at the moment to make any. =(

D

Devil_Woman

My poor vendors have been neglected due to RL activities, but I will do my best to restock potion kegs sometime today.

GalenKnighthawke

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Try Joylah's vendor mall, the Salty Daemon. Due east of the Yew Moongate, a considerable distance, in the player town of Tel'Ruid. If you hit the shoreline you've gone too far. If you come to a tavern called the Silver Arrow, it's right to the north.

-Galen's player

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
My poor vendors have been neglected due to RL activities, but I will do my best to restock potion kegs sometime today.

I never had a rune to your house, I would just run down some road to it. Now I cant remember which road. Also I need a few chests opened hehe.

I have found a few kegs, Ill need more since the plants look really cool!

D

Devil_Woman

It's the road that runs east from the Compassion desert, second or third house after you go under the guard outpost, south side of the road. If you're going to be on later tonight (say between 7 and 8 CDT) I can meet you at the house with Elysse to open the chests.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I found it thanks. I would run there from Cove. Ill be on tonight, I sent you a PM.

Bman

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Im just looking for empty Kegs.... I just hate making Kegs... anyone selling mass amounts of emties, let me know!