• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Where are silver serpents?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I suppose they are in a gargoyle land. I hope not.

From reading the info:

You kill a silver serpent and get a venom vial. You use the venom vial on a live silver serpent. This gives you venom. Correct?

Where are the critters?

Anyone get venom without the spawner?

Thanks

And Thanks DEVS !!!!!

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Silver serpents spawn on the last level of a rat spawn. I think they are also in Blighted Grove in fel (can't remember if they are in tram as well), and they also spawn or used to spawn at the bottom of tram deceit in the room with the lich and lich lord.

S

Seasseragh

They are all over the place in the gargoyle lands, but one used to spawn south of Papua in the Lost Lands (both facets).

kittykat

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
in my UO youth (mannnnny years ago), I remember exploring the cave beneath Vesper graveyard (which I believe leads to the lost lands? It's been so long now I forget that part of it). What I remember most was coming up out of the cave on the other end, walking not too terribly far and then dieing horribly to a silver serpent...then dying repeatedly trying to get back to my body before I think I finally gave up (back in the day they were really tough and my char was really newb LOL)...sure gave me a healthy respect (and wariness) for them LOL.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thanks all, I found the place that I will hunt them.

The hunters guide has them as animals, I was looking under monsters.

They are not too tough. The things around them are the tough things in some of the areas.

I also remember dying when I met them in the lost lands. Many moons ago.

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
After SA is released and unless things change, you should be able to find silver serpents in a number of areas above ground in Ter Mur; inside the Tomb of Kings; in many places inside the Abyss; in the Lost Lands; within Blighted Grove; in Deceit dungeon; and at any champ spawn with the vermin spawn that has reached the 4th level.