• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

when you guys turned off BlackRock Elementals i think ya killed the others too!

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
ive burned through 6 gargoyl pickaxes here in the last hour and never got one elemental to spawn.

usually i get 1 - 2 per pickaxe.
i have never not gotten at least 1.

and i was getting them earlier this week as per normal.

can anyone else go verify this for me, that they are not spawning.

grrrr, i had a nice evening of training pets all lined up with a SE too!

G

That's funny because there was another post around here complaining about getting TOO MANY eles.
Har.

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
well what the bloody heck....

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
another 2 garg pickaxes later, finally spawned one.
so 8 in total.

wow, that took a LONG TIME!

G

After a couple of pickaxes I was about to agree when an agapite fist changed my mind (and nearly knocked it out of my skull). A shadow iron elemental, a gold elemental and a valorite elemental followed in very quick succession.

B

bordegan

are the blackrock ellies gone for good....is is safe to come out yet?!? O__O

G

I have been wondering the same thing myself. I would like to get some feedback on what miners *without garg. pickaxes* are finding ...ie is it safe yet for non scripting honest miners to just enjoy mining again ? And if so for how long can we just enjoyin mining again.............in peace ! ?

I

imported_raider red

my miner got cold-konked by a black rock ele 5 or 6 nights ago,so they are still a poping out from time to time.I did manage to bring up 3 balck rocks before the 4th brought a bre with him.

G

<blockquote><hr>

I have been wondering the same thing myself. I would like to get some feedback on what miners *without garg. pickaxes* are finding ...ie is it safe yet for non scripting honest miners to just enjoy mining again ? And if so for how long can we just enjoyin mining again.............in peace ! ?

[/ QUOTE ]

I have not come home to a BR elemental at my doorstep since the publish either the scripter got banned that spawned them or they just dont spawn anymore.

Edit- It was about 1-2 a day.

G

Whoa, blackrock eles are gone? When did this happen? Does this mean I can't watch scripters by my buddy's house get killed anymore?

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
this was from the last patch notes from yesturday

<blockquote><hr>

Blackrock elementals will not be a factor in your Valentine's Day mining activities
Disabled Halloween trick or treating
Disabled pumpkins from spawning

[/ QUOTE ]

so that says to me that they are turned off.

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Uhm, i had 12 elementals on 5 pickaxes yesterday.

I also think higher ore gives higher chance to dig up a ele.

I was mining on a island. Maybe it got something to do with the loacation.