• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Suggestion] When you first log in...

C

CroMag1980

Disable idle animations. Then restart. You will stand still when you're on a pet standing still. Kinda nice not to be moving when you're standing still lol

Everyone involved with implementing idle animations should take a long hard look at themselves.

As for the swampy animation, you do get used to it but I wish the swampy moved more like a reptilian , they bound like gazelles or kangaroos atm. Irritating so I zoom out a little which helps.

O

Old Man of UO

Disable idle animations. Then restart. You will stand still when you're on a pet standing still. Kinda nice not to be moving when you're standing still lol

Everyone involved with implementing idle animations should take a long hard look at themselves.

As for the swampy animation, you do get used to it but I wish the swampy moved more like a reptilian , they bound like gazelles or kangaroos atm. Irritating so I zoom out a little which helps.
To me it looks like it is missing a couple frames of animation, but you could be right... I'd get saddle-sick if my horse ran like that.

K

Kiminality

Something like EAX would be shiney, too.
So sounds get a little reverb in dungeons, and stuff.