• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

When the other man has none / You don't need a boomstick...

• Thread starter Prince Caspian
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
P

Prince Caspian

Man, am I rusty at PvP.

Any tips for Faction Fighting, folks?

R

RedDaTeef

Supr Dragon + Ninjar + stealth=:lame:
But prob good to kill those faction doodz!

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
see, this is why I would so stink at pvp..... I have no idea how to be stealthy with a large dragon in tow

F

Fayled Dhreams

see, this is why I would so stink at pvp..... I have no idea how to be stealthy with a large dragon in tow
hehehehehe .... me too !
maybe I'm overthinking it ...and Factioneers don't know about the Dragons tendancy to "follow" ... not lead ...

o'well
You are not alone ....

thx ... needed the grin

K

Kurare

What kind of template you play?

Don't go super dragons or stealth archer, learn something harder, than those types of templates will be a breeze for you to play.

P

packrat

Yep, use the pet ball. Invis your dragon and hide. when the prey comes around, attack.
Its been years since I have used my dragon to pvp. It was fun back then. Then the pvpers got smart. they marked a rune close by and when the dragon would chase they had a friend pop a gate and he would run in the gate and popped out right behind us to attack the rear lol... I don't think they can do that anymore.

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol.. the answer is Metagame more....

People now are do EVERYTHING they can to win. I know a group of people who won't even log on when the opposing "good group" is on in strength. The point is a lot of people don't risk anything... they aren't in it for a fight, they are in it for a point. So... only fighting when you have your backup is probably the most important thing... it's what I see happening.. no one around... no one around... 4 faction guys sitting at yew with 2 non faction reds there to dismount ya & stealth away etc.