• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

When is the Server Save time for TC9/High Seas?

• Thread starter Old Man of UO
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0

JC the Builder

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Shards are always saving the world state. It takes about 10-15 minutes to complete, which is why time warps are next to non-existent when a shard crashes.

If you mean when do they take down Test Center for maintenance, it appears they only do so to apply a patch. Otherwise it is left up all day every day.

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Shards are always saving the world state. It takes about 10-15 minutes to complete, which is why time warps are next to non-existent when a shard crashes.

If you mean when do they take down Test Center for maintenance, it appears they only do so to apply a patch. Otherwise it is left up all day every day.
The normal TC shard went down about 3pm UK time if I remember correctly, Not sure if HS is any different.

O

Old Man of UO

... If you mean when do they take down Test Center for maintenance, it appears they only do so to apply a patch. Otherwise it is left up all day every day.
Yeah, this is what I meant, time when server maintenance is performed. I just didn't want it to be while I was in the middle of something.