• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

When I hear a sound and all the trees on screen don't have leaves anymore?

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
That usually denotes that you are in the Felluca Facet. Sometimes it happens when you are not though, it's a random glitch in the game.

JaxxVain

Adventurer
okay, I was hunting in Trammell. First time I thought it was a screen glitch, but this time it definitely corresponded with a sound.

thanks

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
The 'Fel Bug' is an old bug.. been around for years. It even kicks in while bank sitting at WBB.

What's fun is when you are older, have a crap memory.. recall into an area, hear the music play, forget you recalled into a Tram/Malas area and try to attack the blue that is sitting there...

JaxxVain

Adventurer
I've seen it before, but didn't know if it was a bug or a feature. :)

Is it just me or has it happened at 10x the frequency after today's patch?

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Heck at times I consider it a feature honestly... but I hate leaves anyway :thumbup:

I have not been able to log on since the patch, but I have seen almost a direct link between the number of times I have been to Fel. The more frequently I go the more the bug kicks in. When I was training the Honesty virtue I was running shorelines in Fel a lot.. the bug kicked in a lot while in Tram. Once I quit going the bug kind of went away for the most part. It seems odd that way.