• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

When Can We Dump the Cloaks & Threads?

• Thread starter Connor_Graham
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
C

Connor_Graham

It's great that we've been able to clear out all this space with the recent Spring Cleaning Turn Ins and all, but for the most part the first one just cleared out event items. The second one is better, with us now able to finally dump things we've been "Scroogishly" storing in our houses.

So when can we rid ourselves of the myriad Cloaks of Corruption and Threads of Life and Fate? I've actually got more of them than I did anything else, and still have 2 beetles, 4 bank boxes, 2 character backpacks, and several chests in my house filled to overflowing with them. We've had no word on these other than the initial "there will be a use for them later" from Draconi.

So, ok Drac, what gives? When can we expect to be able to do something with these things?

I'd love to resize my house, but can't and won't until I've either reduced or consolidated (guessing at future use here) the pile of these things that I have.

P

packrat

I read somewhere. i can't find the post. But, we were told that the cloaks and threads will have a use later down the road. Im thinking on the next stage of the event.

R

RavenWinterHawk

I read somewhere. i can't find the post. But, we were told that the cloaks and threads will have a use later down the road. Im thinking on the next stage of the event.
Now Conner.
Ill come by and get them from you (hehe).
What would you like for them?

C

cheerfulx

I was wondering the same thing, horded a load of threads but now i would'nt be surprised if they were'nt turn ins and along with the cloak you only need one of each per char for some sort of progression in the event.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
pHase 3 of the turn-in I GUESS...makes sense...

R

RedDaTeef

I think the cloaks will be made into a different item when "charged" with the thread (fate and life will each add a certain atribute like hpr2 for ToL maybe,).
You will need alot of threads to keep charging the cloaks.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How many phases are people expecting? This should be the last phase, move on to something new. Two is more than enough.
They have already saod there will be a phase 3 of rewards..the mouse hole being one of the rewards..so iam guessing we can clean out out chests more crap on a phase 3 turn-in- also!!!!

Bring it on.....moonstones, paragon chests...jeepers its endless!!!!

G

galefan2004

They have already saod there will be a phase 3 of rewards..the mouse hole being one of the rewards..so iam guessing we can clean out out chests more crap on a phase 3 turn-in- also!!!!

Bring it on.....moonstones, paragon chests...jeepers its endless!!!!
Peerless crap would be nice. No one needs 1000 mangled heads of dreadhorn.

C

Connor_Graham

I think the cloaks will be made into a different item when "charged" with the thread (fate and life will each add a certain atribute like hpr2 for ToL maybe,).
You will need alot of threads to keep charging the cloaks.
I'm guessing using either thread you'll be able to "craft" one of two types of cloaks, or possibly 3 if a combination of the threads is an option.

I'd just like to know when I can expect to free up my beetles, bank boxes, etc from the piles so I can get to resizing and redesigning my house.

A

Asahina Yajinden

will be useful later on... kinda vague isn't it...
has anyone thought about the whole choosing aspect?
thread of fate..ie what card you draw from the deck?
thread of life... if u live or die?
anyone went and done this task w a cloak and one of each thread on theyre char?
being of use doesn't definitely mean that you will recieve some super duper cloak now does it???

Otis Firefly

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
they wont be turn ins from what draconi stated before...threads will most likely be used to alter the cloaks..who knows? lol

S

SilentFoxXy

The devs work 8 hr days.

9 hrs of this is spent laughing at the gossip and discord they create from one dropped phrase....

They drop the hint, let us guess,proffer, hope for, and then go, eeny meeny minny that one sounds fun....

And they get a pay check for our hard work

They have basically told us we will only need ONE cloak, so methinks :-

1 Cloak, 10 Life Threads = Cloak of Life giving HPR2
1 Cloak, 10 Fate Threads= Cloak of Fate giving DI 10%

Guess 2:-

1 Cloak, 10 of each- Ethereal cloak granting invisibilty for 100 seconds every hour.

*Sits back and waits to see who got it right...:) *