• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What's your most uniquely weird char template that's useful and fun?

Phantasmagorian

Sage
Supporter
Forget paladins, tamers, sampires... what template have you created that's has a really weird combo of skills, but is unexpectedly fun or useful?

Meat Elemental

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
My favorite char is my tamer, mage,vet, hiding, stealth, ninja with herding

Sent from my SM-S918W using Tapatalk

Oblivion

Journeyman
UNLEASHED
What's fun about it? What do you do?
All around strategic thief template. Awesome for doing spawns and staying alive - which is relatively important as a thief.

You have base thief skills (stealing, snoop, hiding, stealth) in addition of support using the following:

Ninja - shadowjump, animal form, smoke bombs, etc

Mage - heal, cure, teleport, invis, recall, summons, etc

Necro - wraith form

Peace/Music - area peace makes it fun on avoiding getting hit and GTFO

Your suit is the only way to make this template work for the amount of additional / extra skill points. I’m pretty sure that my character has about 900 skill points on with suit.

Phantasmagorian

Sage
Supporter
All around strategic thief template. Awesome for doing spawns and staying alive - which is relatively important as a thief.

You have base thief skills (stealing, snoop, hiding, stealth) in addition of support using the following:

Ninja - shadowjump, animal form, smoke bombs, etc

Mage - heal, cure, teleport, invis, recall, summons, etc

Necro - wraith form

Peace/Music - area peace makes it fun on avoiding getting hit and GTFO

Your suit is the only way to make this template work for the amount of additional / extra skill points. I’m pretty sure that my character has about 900 skill points on with suit.
Cool, interesting to read. Thanks for the contribution. :)

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Thief/mage/ninja/bard/necro

Need a high skill suit to make it work - but man it is an absolute blast.
I have a similar build except without the bard and includes wrestling.

Same concept though which is to steal while also having maximum survivability. My suit has 150ish skill from items which as Oblivion pointed out is key.

It's a very fun template, unfortunately with insurance though it's slim pickins on what I can actually steal so I don't use it very much these days.