• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What's wrong with this name?

G

Granjell

I have been trying to create a new toon for the past couple of days, a tall yellow bear, and have submitted the following names, all of which have been rejected:

At'a Boy Luther
Atta Boy Luther
Attaboi Luther
Attaboy Loother
Atta Boyluther

Ghosten Mr. Chicken (rejected outright as not valid)

Jellystone Ranger

BeargrrMeister Meisterbeargrr
BrrgrrMeister Mesiterbrrgrr
BrrgrrMaster Masterbrrgrr

Re-reading the name guidelines, I guess i can see why the ones with "Meister" in them are being rejected as being foreign words. I suspect that "Ghost" might be considered too scary (or whatever). However, I don't understand why any of the rest have been kicked back.

Have I just been unlucky in my timing, what with all the updating going on? Can anyone tell me why these names are rejectable, considering some of the ones I've seen running around Toontown?

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm going to guess the bear names have too many consonants and not enough vowels. Beyond that, I have no clue (and usually don't when it comes to name rejections). Maybe the phrase rule?

H

Holocog

Theres 2 or 3 "Brittany Spears'" running around so im wondering why your names were blocked.... Well If at first you dont suceed.......

L

Little Sadie

Who knows. There are a lot of Atta Boys running around so don't know if Luther is what is giving you problems. I have 3 sfs names Atta Boy and one named Atta Girl.

G

Granjell

Wow - I re-tried "Baggins" and it passed this time! Apparently it is worth it to resubmit a name more than once.

Tall Yellow Bear named Baggins - 18 laff, and already friends with a nice toon called Trish McBurp!

Yay!

G

Granjell

Did someone copy you? It was a 32 laff small brown bear I met in Donald's Dock today. I THOUGHT you would have had more laff, but.... that's weird if it was not you.

Dane1980

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ghosten Mr. Chicken (rejected outright as not valid)
I think that is because they have quit allowing Mr, I am pretty sure I had that rejected once.

G

Granjell

I think there was a yellow rabbit in the first couple of battles I did with the fake Trish McBurp. Bionic Bunny or something like that....

F

Flippers

Think Ghosten Mr. Chicken might have worked without the .?

G

Granjell

You know - maybe I'll try it again spelling out Mister -- I'll let you know the result.